Reviews for Mazopolitik
irk chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hey animejo, there is a Mazopolitik 2. . ?storyid1322366 It hasn't been updated in awhile since I am in grad school for animation, and because it has much longer chapters. But I WILL finish it, because I hate it when authors don't finish stories and because I want to know what happens at the end.
Animejo chapter 14 . 3/31/2004
So when do you plan to update? You aren't finished, are you? You can't be! This story is well written and keeps Filia and Xellos very well in character. Please, please, please finish! It's been almost a year since you posted up the last chapter!
Dreaming One chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
*blink blink* Whoa, this is...odd.
I must say, while your style of writing can be sort of incoherant and confusing, it's got a sort of mysterious feel to it that I like. You really keep your readers on their toes. A very strange fic. Very strange indeed.
Lols, anyway, reading on...
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 14 . 8/4/2003
I liied this, even though I useualy don't read these types. could you please send me a cpopy of the tree chapt vershin with Lina? please?

bye bye

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones my brake my bones but words will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying:

"BUURRN!"
Ukchana chapter 13 . 4/19/2003
Love it to bits! A tad bit confused about what happened to Filia while she was 'spirit' . . .or at least, I *think* she was spirit . . . (hence the confusion on my part! lol) but it is still a great fic and I'm overjoyed that Xellos escaped! Yea!

The diologue is priceless as always. So realistic, giving personality to even the smallest, unnamed characters. And what Filia said was so sweet . .. "I just now got to hold him!" So darling . . .

Definitly hope to read more soon!

yours,

Ukchana
vic chapter 13 . 3/14/2003
O_O... that was a most wonderfully written, incredibly imaginitive, and perfectly descriptive piece of fiction. i am blown away at the creativity of it all, most enchanted by the way the surinnar and incarnar worlds are described and 'felt' by the characters from the opposite world. and the scenes with xelloss and dynast are written so tense and nerve-racking that i, comfortable in my chair in a warm and well-lit room, tremble, shudder, and chew my nail apprehensively. i do hope you update this soon, as i writhe in anxiety to find out what happens next. please keep up the outstanding job!
The Red Toothpick chapter 12 . 3/14/2003
...

...

_

This so kicks ass. It's morbid in all of it's angstiness. Xelloss likes to talk to inanimate objects. Apparently, the bishop is his best friend.

Ah, what makes this fic amazing is that it's a XellossxFilia fic and still manages to have slashy goodness in it. Xelloss is finally given the role of an uke. *squick*! Who would've thought that Dynastxxelloss would be such a lovely sadistic pair. Dynast has issues *giggles maniacally*
Ukchana chapter 12 . 3/8/2003
It's almost scary how realistic you make the psychology of Xellos' imprisonment. Scratch that, it IS scary, LOL!

I still find it a little difficult to keep up and comprehend all that's going on, but I've always been easily confused. .

I can hardly wait to see what Xellos' magnificent plan will be to escape. But, if his "soul" is with Dynast, how would he need to eat a physical meal? Or am I confused again? I suppose you could be bouncing back and forth in time . . . (see! lol, easily confused!)

Well, anyhow, I hope your muse sticks to you like glue. _

Ukchana
Ol' Dandy Me chapter 12 . 2/11/2003
Ooooh! Yay, it's still going! Please continue soon, I can't wait to see what happens! _
terminal insanity chapter 12 . 1/28/2003
man...this is really good stuff! i cant wait for the next chapter!
JabberW00kie chapter 12 . 1/25/2003
Morbid... But in a good way. Is tyhis going to be a 'everyone dies, no-one's happy'fic? Or is it going to have a happy ending? ... Actually, don't tell me. I'm going to have to mutch fun reading it! .
DemonHime chapter 11 . 1/12/2003
The more I read of this fic the more I crave to see more. I really enjoy your Dynast he seems so icy and carnal in some terms and most writers usually mike like an icy hermit living in his frigid domain. Keep up the good work.

Pai-Wei
Liquid Green chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
I can't wait to see how this plays out!
midnightoasis chapter 10 . 12/23/2002
Another fantastic chapter! Wow, what a great note to leave off on.

I've enjoyed your story immensely, and I want to thank you for all of your time and devotion to this craft-you definitely have the talent for it.

I can't wait until Part 2 is posted. Uh, if it's not too much trouble, would you e-mail me when it is? I'd really appreciate it!

Once again, GREAT story!

~teresa aka midnightoasis
Ludacris chapter 10 . 12/22/2002
Nice I really want to know how Xellos' is going to get out of the mess he's in and whaty will happen to Filia. But not to worry Xellos seems to be the type to now how to "play his role" in your fic. Please contiue.

Luda

P.S. I love your site it's great and I also hope you continue your online comic.