Reviews for Good Old-Fashioned Nightmare
LadyRonin4hire chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Genius is a few steps away from madness and I like the way you depict it. It was bad for John but I loved for the great read.
vh132 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I like it :) Thank you :) !
Saphireanime chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This was great, i liked the ending, i was terrified John was going to develop Stockholm syndrome as he seemed to be suffering at the start of the story, i eagerly move on to the sequel x
kyliemylie15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I love you and i love this story. I mean it was incredible! I couldnt take my eyes away and that ending?! Oh my god! You should write books i mean you could make a fucking awesome living off of writing stories. I know id be reading every one.
Max Crimson chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Wow. This is diabolical! Sherlock taking John hostage with a collar, then John using flour to make a bomb! Amazing! I never would've thought using flour, to make a bloody bomb! I'm going to read the sequal, like, right now!

GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Wow! This is amazing! What a ride!
I can't believe how believable you made this, characterizing everyone perfectly and adding your own dark touch! I am seriously awed!
Ruth Lechner chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Oh my god. I loved this. I loved the format also - putting the whole story in one long length page with chapter breaks. I liked it! The story itself oh my god, that was amazing. I absolutely enjoyed this. It was very well-written, excellent plot, excellent character writing, excellent imagery, it's a full five stars. I would give it ten out of five stars! This is one of the favorite stories I've written of all times. You've managed to make something compelling without being cliche and without making someone have an unrealistic or immature reaction. I loved it, for God's sakes! Wow. I'm just so blown away from this. I read this last night but I wasn't signed in so I couldn't review or fav it. It's a whole night later and I'm still blown away by it. Only very few stories/books have ever done that to me. Thank you for making one like that! I read your second part too, and I really, really wanted a third part, but I understood by the end why there wasn't one :) Thank you so much for this! I loved this so much! One of my favorite stories of all time! I'm never going to forget this story in my lifetime and I'll always think about it! :D Thank you so much for sharing this I absolutely loved it in a way words can't convey ! I'll go to your second part to review it now :P :) I also especially liked how it's different, it's all at once with chapter breaks. I loved it! All of it! I don't have one complaint at all! I loved every single bit of this, every single aspect of this story! It's so well-written and just... argh, it's amazing! I think I've said everything I need to say without myself repeating myself too much, hopefully :) I loved it :)
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Whoa. That went places I definitely didn't see coming.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014