Reviews for Absence
beta tester beater chapter 6 . 7/21
Victoria: I thought u were just a stupid dumb girl
*five seconds later*
Bella: I thought u felt bad for me
Victoria: Why would u think that
Me: because she's a stupid dumb girl!?
beta tester beater chapter 6 . 7/21
don't make this about strength
beta tester beater chapter 5 . 7/21
now she's bragging about it when it states Jake was taken by surprise and alone not in his wolf form Bella I think you need to get knocked down a peg or multiple because you got Lucky
beta tester beater chapter 5 . 7/21
wait hold Jakes asked how she survived she's just a girl I don't think he meant it like that but Bella's says typical male wtf I would be surprised too how did a Bella's skinny short ass survive a vampire attack face to face
Catamount13 chapter 5 . 7/12
Damn Alice! Anyway great chapter. I don’t know if anyone mentioned it but you had Bella and Jacob go through an EKG to detect a concussion. EKGs are use to detect heart rhythm, EEG for abnormal brain activity (think seizures) and MRI/CT scans are used for many medical abnormalities including head injuries. Trust me I’ve had both scans and then some preformed. Anyway, I know I’m late for the party but I’m really enjoying this so far and Bella and Victoria’s interactions are intriguing
K.I. Hernandez chapter 19 . 5/15
I'm really sorry, but the way Alice has been written so far makes it really hard to sympathize with her. She's my favorite character in the series, but... yeah. I'm leaning more towards Victoria at this point.
Eipok chapter 32 . 4/21
This... Is the first poly pairing in any fandom (but especially Twilight) I think I've ever been okay with, let alone really liked. I think that's because most of them always tend to involve at least one dude. Like Jasper... (barf) or Edward (bigger barf). Either that or they don't seem to give enough time for the actual interconnected relationships to develop.

Anyway, thank you for this. It kind of opened my eyes, to be honest. Probably just in an appreciation for unconventional pairings sort of way, but maybe more.
juneyoungthewriter chapter 14 . 3/22
OMG CORMAC MCCARTHY IS A MASTER. I did catch that, very cool.
Kalloni chapter 1 . 3/9
This was an entertaining story. Things definitely deviated from canon in significant ways, but I thought it generally helped improve the tension. If it had stuck to canon, Alice would have had more deus ex machina visions and the villains wouldn't have felt threatening.

I'll say I found this fanfic while looking for Bella Alice stories and I was skeptical about Victoria but I definitely was pleasantly surprised. You were very good at keeping the tension up and making me want to finish the story. Especially impressive since it seems like it was written in a few months, where many stories go years without updates. Good work :)
Kiren44 chapter 24 . 2/23
So many emotions after reading this chapter. I absolutely love all things Alice so to see her written this way made me uncomfortable. Regardless, this story is incredible and I cant stop reading it. Well done.
AylaMoon chapter 20 . 1/6
I don't review often and I make it a point to not to do so because each one I do is special. You, my love, have made these characters come to life. Your transition are perfect your emotions pertaining to each character, astounding. Your . .world. So I can't help but be utterly amazed at not only your writing style but how you seem to perfectly capture a reasonable reaction for every action. Its perfect. So please please keep doing what you are doing!
Luna Clubz chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
l. %7
ohgodwhy chapter 23 . 11/6/2020
why, dear author, are you doing this to me? please, i have a bazillion assignments due and i jsut want them to be happy!
in all seriousness though i love this fic!
Maubeerbluffin chapter 32 . 7/7/2020
Gods this story is so beautiful.
i couldn't be happier about the ending and about everything honestly.
this was truly amazing.
Maubeerbluffin chapter 17 . 7/6/2020
I love the hair. and everything about this story, really
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »