Reviews for A Flaw In Our Chemistry
LiLaAir chapter 17 . 3/31/2019
I was so excited to find a bonkai story with 17 chapters. But now I am devestated, because I want nore. I know it has been yrars since you updated but Ill never stop hoping. Let me tell you, this story is amazing and I would so like to know that ending you had in mind. Thanks for sharing, though.
Shadow Hollow chapter 17 . 4/18/2018
update pliiiiiissssss
teresa shulca chapter 17 . 10/31/2016
pllssss update soon
Jenifael09 chapter 17 . 1/30/2016
Very Good 1 Do you have a other chapter?
jburroughs153 chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
Please update! !
tvd1992 chapter 17 . 9/24/2015
update soon please
MissBarnes180 chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
About time bonnies tells them off. I cant wait til her and kai go to Portland . Kai's dad is a tyrant he needs to be put down. Please update soon.
anon chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Please continue! Love your work!
honey97 chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
Loving this story so much! Badass bonkai ruling the Gemini coven, I can't wait! Update soon
pennytree chapter 17 . 7/20/2015
YESSS! Bonnie, standing her ground against Caroline and Elena both. About. Damn. Time.

So the direction you've gone with this story is about, hmm, one million times better than where the actual showrunners went. Truly. Thank you so much for picking it up again. I'm so there for any upcoming hijinx you have planned where Kai has Bonnie away from Mystic Falls and involved with his family and the Geminis.

Looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
Pleaseeee update soon i love this story
freckled98 chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Maybe it is her calling to help Kai. Her friends will have to just deal with it
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
Have her and Kai had sex yet?
SoBeyondTwisted chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
Don't blame Bonnie from getting away, great chapter.

Oh and hopefully Bonnie and Kai hotel equals bonkai sex. Plzz cuz I need it ;)
nekittam chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
Finally, Bonnie voicing her opinion and sticking with it..can't wait for the next long chapter..