Reviews for Alleycats and Billionaires
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2020
I like this fic. I don't usually put out long reviews as I have a lot of shit to do like procrastinating, reading applications, looking out for inappropriate crap, etc. But I feel like I need to do this.

The fix was amazing. I love how you wrote, the idea, plot. It was great. I've read a lot of books before and have seen a similar ending like yours so I don't really feel as sad as most do.

However, I do feel that it was a bit rushed. I feel like you could have fit more chapters in detail to what happened with Selina, Ivy, Harley, and Bruce; but hey, I'm not the author, you are.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2020
Hate how you ended it. Shoukd have kept hoing
ubemonsta chapter 19 . 5/31/2019
Selina's animosity towards Alfred is kind of extreme. I mean, he asked her a simple question that last time (whereas Bruce keeps asking a ton of invasive questions) and she flew off the handle. He's trying to apologize and she's so cold. I mean...he did help save her and nurse her back to health. A little give on her part wouldn't hurt. That said, I'm so hooked on this fic.
ABC123 chapter 25 . 4/11/2019
I’d like to request a one shot of Bruce and Selina’s reunion after the five years apart.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2018
I loved Catwoman: Soulstealer, although, for me, it was weird that it wasn't Bruce in the book. This is basically what I imagined when I read Soulstealer.
Oddballzebra chapter 25 . 2/7/2018
That was a disappointing ending.
Oddballzebra chapter 21 . 2/7/2018
Your version of Bruce is a lot different from the show.
Samjakub chapter 25 . 10/2/2017
I don't often write reviews, but I really liked your story and I hope at some point in the future there will be a sequel! I really liked the characters and the writing, well done
Guest chapter 25 . 9/27/2017
Please make a sequel
Sonja Schreiber chapter 25 . 7/18/2017
This is awesome. A sequel would be amazing.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/18/2017
Best. Book. Ever. Don't. Fight. Me
tdavi8 chapter 25 . 6/17/2017
I loved this! Is there going to be a see sequel? I would love to see Batman and Catwoman's first meeting
ZileRacer chapter 25 . 6/2/2017
That end though... Please make a sequel. Please please please please please please please please. I need to know what happened. Please please please please. I loved this story and please please please make a sequel. Please.
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 25 . 5/13/2017
I LOVED this! You should totally write a follow up story!
XxBookittyxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I loved how natural this story was to read, it didn't feel forced, it had a great plot, a bittersweet ending, the hilarious banter between the characters, and all the puns.
It was a joy to read and I must compliment your writing style.

Sadly it seems you haven't written anything on this account for a couple years, but I hope you know that I highly enjoyed this particular story.
I know I'm not the only one to ask for a sequel, but a girl can dream. Maybe if we are lucky you will continue where you left off.
~Best wishes