Reviews for Dreaming of You
Lady AMS chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Can't wait for the update!
are-you-Aaron-Burr-sir chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
THIS IS REALLY SHUCKING GREAT

It's one of those Newtmas fics that gives me actual butterflies in my stomach because THEY ARE SO SHUCKING OBLIVIOUS UGH

And I've decided to stop beating around it- you're really good at intimate scenes. That was a little awkward, but everyone's thinking it. You are.
Okay so OH GODS I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so great to find fics like this because I already read most of my favorite Newtmas fics during the first few weeks of my obsession, so finding new amazing ones like this is really awesome.
bluefray18 chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Aw, poor Newt. he doesn't know what to make of his dreams and feelings about our greenie! It's nice to read this side of him. Hope you update soon! Keep up the great work! :)
bluefray18 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I'm seriously liking where this story is heading! I also love the way you describe each detail and the smoothness of your writing! Please update soon! Can't wait to read what happens next! More of Newtmas please! _
Mamiko Momoda chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
OMFG!
THAT IS SI BLOODY *-*
imjustfierce chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
wohooo, finally newt and thomas meet! can't wait for the next chapter to see how tommy reacts ;)
StillFallingAngel chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
* laughs* Oh jeez, poor Newt. Well, just like the other, LOVED the story. Can't wait to read anything else you have!
imjustfierce chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
asdfghjklafbfhjkl i loved this chapter! i'm glad you made it seem as if Newt had dreamt all that because at first i was like "wait why would Thomas act like that all of a sudden?" lol.
anyway i hope you'll write another chapter soon. please try to make the characters as little OOC as possible and develop the newtmas relationship nicely and slowly. ;) not too slowly though, i mean, we all want smut eventually haha.
best wishes and stay awesome x
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10