Reviews for Dreaming of You
AstralWolf chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
I wish this wasn't the end! Such an amazing story! Hope to see you again soon!
HowlingRain chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
Gosh, they are so cute in this chapter! Nice end. Great work!
redashrose chapter 24 . 6/12/2016
Omg! Please please please tell me your making a sequel?!
AstralWolf chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
IM SO HAPPY! IVE BEEN WAITING AND WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE! I SMILED BIG WHEN I SAW THAT YOU DID! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO MUCH! It's the perfect one to go to if you're looking for cute Newtmas cuddles
redashrose chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
I'm happy to see this! I hope there's a revealing in the epilogue lol
PinataEnthusiast chapter 22 . 3/30/2016
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS NOW!11! I love your story soo much! Gah! Please update! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 2/23/2016
PLEASE UPDATE WHAA! This is way too good! So very excited for the next one :)
HowlingRain chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
Great chapter! I really loved the ending. So much mystery this time! I'm looking forward to the next one! :D
AstralWolf chapter 22 . 2/16/2016
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! You must update now! I need to read the rest! This is so good I can't even think!
HowlingRain chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
Oh, this chapter was cool! You did a very good job with the memories. Thank you so much for not being one of those people who writes 'flashback' above those sections. I'm so excited for the next chapter! :)
redashrose chapter 21 . 2/7/2016
Wow, not what I expected but such beautiful memories!
HowlingRain chapter 20 . 2/5/2016
Found your story today and I love it! It's great! Your writing is good and you have a knack for detail in the action sequences. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens to Newt and Thomas next! :)
Zoey24 chapter 20 . 2/1/2016
NOOOO! You can't just end your story like that! I am hysterical right now and you just cant!
Omg I can't even process anything right now. I refuse to believe that both Newt and Thomas are dead/dying/gone. It just can't happen.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/29/2016
Nooooooo! They cant die! I need a new chapter now.
kei-v3 chapter 20 . 1/30/2016
Nooooooooo
It's never too late damn it ; A ; #crai
I can't wait what you have in store for them, please show mooore
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »