Reviews for Dreaming of You
redashrose chapter 20 . 1/29/2016
Nook! Don't leave it there! Wahhhhhhh
DauntlessErudite29 chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
Nooooo why did you stop there? Please update soon! I love this story!
arya304 chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
damn cliffhangers going to be the end of me...
kei-v3 chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
Intense! And since I haven't properly responded to your news of going off of hiatus, welcome back~! It has been a very long while since I read TMR fanfiction again, and I'm glad we're (kind of) returning to the fandom at roughly the same time for me to enjoy your fic again!

And boy these past two chapters have been really intense. :")

I am kind of hoping that the pace would continue to be loving and romantic and fluffy but the dark tone had been no less than awesome. :D There wasn't a sense of hopelessness but of a struggle, and I love it, the way Newt desperately finding Thomas, Thomas countering Newt and accepting that he was at the moment too weak and could depend on Newt, and the dreadful cliffhanger twist. :")

I'm hoping that Minho would commmeeeeee boy Minho deserves his own partner. (Aris? Hinthintfor you to continue until you cover book 2 and 3)

This has been a refreshing take of the book, I realize I love how it's not really linear in following the book or even the scenes, but the plot points are still here... Thus the "what could have been" is really strong in this series, and I think this is my favorite canon-modification setting fanfic. :")

Anyway, thank you for the chapter, keep writing! (But no pressure XD)
EmeraldDragonxo chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
I was so elated when they found each other and that Ben wasn't a lying piece of... ahem. That ending had my heart in my throat. Of course I knew once Newt found Thomas they wouldn't be getting out of the maze without a run in with the grievers. (Good, I like the potential angst aha)

I just adore the way you write Newt! He's just as wonderful as he is in canon material and that's amazing. Plus, you're so eloquent with your words - it's near tangible. Every one of Newt's descriptions just have a way about them, a good flow that leaves a reader breathless and desperate to read on. And, as always, the kiss scenes were still fantastic in the emotions they bring and even if they weren't steamy, they were still amazing.

Anywho, I could go on about the many things I enjoyed about this chapter but the review may get a little too wordy so... I can't express how happy I was to see an update for 'Dreaming of You' so thank you for making my Tuesday aha. Have a wonderful rest of your day~!

~Emerald~
redashrose chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
Finally! I've been wanting to know what they've been fighting about forever, Yay! You do care lol
Lady AMS chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
So glad ur back!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2016
NO NEWT MY BAEEEEE!
come back...

with tommy in your arms~
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2016
OMFFFFF! wow... i just... i can.t
Your story has me bitting my lip at the sadness and then fangirls over the fluff and smutt!
Your so wonderfully cruel~
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
and my soul has come back to me via your beautiful works~
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
NOOOooOOOoOOOoOOoOooOoOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO~
THE FEELS! I'M DEAD! *soul flies away*
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
ARRRGH! ALBYYYYYYY you cock block!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
well shit... he's got it bad~
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
oh shit... oh shit
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
yup. newts screwed (by thomas XD)
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »