Reviews for Dreaming of You
yesthisiskitty chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
Yeeeeeeessss!
Raven Howl chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
Yeaaaah ! I'm so happy to read that new chapter. I was jumping on my chair, seriously. It's good to see you again ;) And your amazing writing too by the way.
Well, that's incredible to see how everything is going now ... Poor Tommy and poor Newt. They were so happy together and because of some memories, everything is falling apart ! I was so sad for Minho, I understood why they beat him up after Alby said that Ben left Thomas in the Maze, it was pretty smart and stupid at the same time, my little asian ... poor boys. That's what you call a bad day ? xD I'm laughing but I'm really anxious about what will happen next ... That's so horrible ...
Well, now, I have to wait and see if they gonna survive in this hell.
I'm really happy you're back !
Raven~
EmeraldDragonxo chapter 18 . 1/12/2016
There aren't any words I have that could express how excited I am that you updated. I'm a relatively new follower so I had kind of accepted this might not be updated but look at this wonderful surprise. I haven't reviewed this before but I wanted to this time to give you some encouragement and to say that I as a reader completely understand your life comes before this story so don't let it eat you up - if you were anyways.

I adore this story more and more each chapter. And it's honestly my favourite Newtmas story out there. It's so wonderfully written and the tense scenes are so poignant - it gives me shivers just thinking about how you describe Newt's feelings towards Thomas. It's just an all around great fic and I can't thank you enough for writing it and for updating. Have a lovely day~!

~Emerald~
redashrose chapter 18 . 1/12/2016
Yay! Ur back!
arya304 chapter 17 . 10/5/2015
please update, this is a great fic and i really want to know what happens next
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
Awww man, just as things were getting good, this happens! I can't wait to see what happens next! I absolutely love this story, although sometimes I have a hard time grasping how weak Newt can be in some situations... But I guess one of the two has to be the uke ;) Anyway, I really hope there's an update soon!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
YES! Love it! I can't wait to read more :)
Jikookluver16 chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
This story is amazing. Thomas x Newt isnt my otp, but this story has made me rethink my otp pairings for the maze runner! I would love to know what happened to Thomas and Newt! Please update soon :)
ProngsPotter22 chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
OMG, more please! You cannot just leave it there!
Perfidiously Purdy chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
Read this in one go, could not stop reading! Really good so far, think this story could be quite something. Keep it up!
LuckyLucy1257 chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
What happens now? Does Ben really hates Thomas or is it something else that Ben is not telling them
Mhardman chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
Amazingly written! Love the character development and your writing style! Please don't leave it on this cliff hanger for too long x
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
Great story ! Please continue!
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
I was thinking you were going to let them have well deserved happiness, and now this! I am quite eager (impatient) for the next chapter!
luisa chapter 17 . 2/10/2015