Reviews for Father of Mine
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow GREAT PLOT. This is amazingly written. I CANNOT wait for more.
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Interesting. I think the "um" might be a little uncharacteristic, but not too much so. A continuation could be nice.
melodie chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
that was really good. i love it. please continelu
Teri chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Very nice. They dod seem to have that sort of relationship.
Kuko chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This was so nice, I have always thought Draco and Snape had a father/son relationship, and I like it very much.

Keep with the good work.
Starr chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
sorry I haven't read this yet... i will sometme but I really want more rosewell stories! i liked the michael and maria story!SEQUEL!
byebye5ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
This is good! I like it! You need to write more!_
Catspook chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Oooo, what's gonna happen? What's gonna happen? This is so cool!
cloudshape chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Snape wants to turn Draco into a spy like himself? What a fabulous idea. But it would also mean, that Draco's life will be endangered. Would Snape really do that? Well, anyway, I like the idea and hope to see more. To have them have a father/son-relationship is so good.
feralshal chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Wow! That's really good! I'm also a fan of Draco and Snape as son and father, and this was done really well. Can't wait for more!
Tanya chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Interesting. Of course I am a little lost, but it is still interesting. What does Draco need to be ready for? Becoming a Death Eater or something more? Can't wait to find out.
Liebling chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Not exactly sure what's going on.

~Ready for what?~

Good start though, I really like it, awww a snape and draco moment! Very creative :D Kudos to you.