Reviews for The Life and Times of The Potter Twins
Plz plz plz plz update
666Spektor chapter 26 . 10/5
I LOVE THIS
PLEASE UPDATE!
Hermione just breaks my heart
Please please pretty please update!
smac3993 chapter 26 . 10/5
I hope you come back to this! I really enjoy it.
BananaNutSandwich chapter 26 . 5/31
i have enjoyed the story so far im glad you started to write again!
Harrystwinsister chapter 1 . 4/30
I love this story. Please continue writing.
I liked the idea of your story so much. The fact thst hermione is harry's twin dister.
I started writing myown fanfiction.
Most of my ideas are original. So dont worry i didnt copy anything.
If you want yo read my fanfiction. I wrote it under a name Harrystwinsister.
Once again i love your story. This story is my favorite.
MrsPotterDrEw chapter 26 . 4/6
This story is so insanely brilliant, I love it to bits. Please update..
AnotherAddicted chapter 26 . 4/3
This story is brilliant! I love your plot from the very first chapter. It's very fascinating.

Waiting for the update :) Thank you.
hogwartswonderland chapter 26 . 3/29
Please update this! I absolutely love this story!
AnotherAddicted chapter 1 . 3/21
A Friend of mine suggested me to read this fanfiction and I always up for Fremione. I have to admit that it's very interesting.

I just only read the first chapter but I have to follow & favorite your story first. I'm very busy with work right now but I'll definitely be back for your story.

Keep up the good work. I love it.
This story is so great! I'm so excited to read. Harry and Hermione are twin, that's new for me and I can't wait to read more. I hope you plan to write this story to the seventh book. Please update soon. Don't abandon this story. This is great! I'd love to read more. Please!
faizanightshade chapter 5 . 3/5
"I loose everything so Huffelpuff is out" omfg rofl Starkid Potter
Harrys twin sist chapter 26 . 2/12
Please keep writing this is my favorite story i read so far
Sunstar Writer chapter 26 . 10/17/2016
You know how you can tell when a story is well written? When it makes you empathize with the characters. When it makes you laugh and cry with them. You've done a great job here and i can't wait to see what you manage for the twins third year. Living with the Dursleys is even less safe for them then it would be otherwise, so hopefully they can arrange something with Dumbledore or the Ministry and Remus.
Hikin' For Feels chapter 26 . 10/3/2016
Really enjoying the so so far. Keep up the good work! Love ya! :)
Rotten Princess4 chapter 26 . 9/26/2016
This is about the 6th time I've reread your story so far. I absolutely adore it and you have me completely hooked. You writing skills are brilliant, this is by far one of the best stories I've read.