Reviews for The Life and Times of The Potter Twins
justsomerandompotterheadlol chapter 1 . 6/9
Good story!
I love this so much. I can’t wait until hermione finds out Sirius never betrayed her parents
666Spektor chapter 32 . 5/23
I LOVE THIS
castielslittlebee chapter 32 . 5/13
OMG! I read the whole thing in three days and I absolutely love it.
I like the idea of Harry and Hermione being twins and that you are going with the storyline. It's interesting how you change the things, so they include Hermione but the result is the same. That's a great thing! And another thing I love about it, is how well you explain all the characters, especially Hermione of course. Like in their second year, I could identify with Hermione so much. All the negative things she felt or thought, I thought too at a point. Also I love the Weasley twins with all my heart (especially Freddie) but I also like the developing friendship between Hermione and Cedric.
Obviously I'm very excited to read more!
Fuck this fic chapter 32 . 5/11
This fic started kinda of nice but then it became like the books the only difference is that now Hermione suffers more than Harry and he seens to not care about her. Her supposed friends also seem to just let her be abused by everyone and no one gives a shit.
Im disappointed with this fic.
KaylinJoy13 chapter 32 . 5/10
Great chapter! I remembered my log in info, so I’ve followed and favorited your story! I’m glad things are starting to look up for Hermione again. Also, I love your Remus and I hope Sirius is vindicated soon!
Cedric and the Hufflepuffs (wow that could be a band name) are awesome and I love them. To hell with Ron, Oliver, Katie, Angelina, and Alicia! They could all learn a thing or two from the Hufflepuffs about loyalty. It's like they don't give a damn about Harry's life; they just want to win. And it's a freaking game. Oliver needs to realize that. And Katie needs to be turned into a chihuahua. But for reals, has no one made the connection between Harry flying and how EASY it was for Quirrelldemort to curse him and almost kill him? Imagine if he'd gotten ahold of Harry's broom ahead of time! It's like the Gryffindors don't care at all about Harry's welfare as long as he wins for them. And someone (maybe Cedric?) needs to publically inform Ron that the only pets allowed at Hogwarts are owls, cats, OR toads. Rats are not allowed. And considering rats make up the diet of both cats and owls and there and dozens to hundreds of them all in one castle, it's a miracle that Scabbers lasted that long anyway. Cedric should also point out loudly that while he wouldn't expect Ronald Weasley to follow any school rules from previous experience, that Percy Weasley had brought Scabbers to Hogwarts with him for four years before that and as a Prefect and Head Boy, HE should have known better. Mostly because I think Percy needs to be taken down a peg or two. But as for Harry, for Pete's sake, why does he never truly defend Hermione? He just kind of half asses it, never enough. If he were to take a stand, yell at Ron, and make it clear that they will not friends for as long as Ron is treating his twin like garbage, Ron would have no choice but to change. As it is, Harry is enabling him... I just want Harry to show Hermione for once that he'll protect her as much as she protects him...also loving Remus as usual (though I prefer Wolfie McWolferson)! And Hermione and Cedric forever!
monse97 chapter 31 . 5/2
Oh my God...oh my God...pleaseeeeee more chapters! I loved this chapter so much and I can't wait to see how the actual relationships start to advance!
Thank you so mich for this chapter!
BrendaLovesBooks chapter 1 . 5/2
Yaaaas
This has become one of my favorites fanfictions, I love it.
I’m really into the Hermione/Cedric thing you have going on. Yes. It’s amazing
I adore that Hermione is making friends outside of Gryff
I just love it all.
Thanks for sharing
The Three Stoogies chapter 31 . 5/2
a good chapter keep up the good work
ZoeyOlivia chapter 31 . 5/2
Ohhhh Ron is such an ass and Oliver is too! Seriously! And Harry, you’d think after having his broom cursed first year he’d be more careful! I do so love diggory. Just a note Fred’s full name is Fredrick, although maybe Fredward is her nickname for him?
KateKat1992 chapter 31 . 5/2
I’m really liking the Cedric/Hermione relationship. He treats her better than everyone else does.
I mean I Love the Hermione/Fred pairing but he doesn’t take care of her like Cedric does right now.
The Hermione/Fred and Hermione/George and Hermione/Lee relationships are fine. I’d like it if Fred, George and Lee stood up for her to their housemates.. they don’t really though
I hope she doesn’t forgive everyone right away that’s been treating her so badly..

Great story so far! Keep up the good work!
namionepiecefr chapter 31 . 5/2
I discovered your fiction yesterday and I'm happy to see a new chapter today. I hope you will continue, I like it a lot.
vrzsk chapter 31 . 5/2
It's getting better and better! I absolutely adore her friendship with Cedric. I even ship her with him a bit more than with Fred. I just love how you portray him! Oh and can't wait for Sirius to turn up. Loved how protective he was at the Dursleys'. Great chapter!
the-cari-moose chapter 3 . 5/2
This is a great concept but it's pretty much a recital of the original book only with Hermione inserted in