Reviews for Son of the Gentle Queen
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 12 . 5/9
I loved it! So beautifully written and i was so happy n sad at the same time when susan recognised her son... Loved it!
Tala White 14 chapter 11 . 2/4
Loved it!
Tala White 14 chapter 9 . 2/4
It's sort of freaky how you match these odd bits of lyric and poetry perfectly to your writing. And yet, it's not forced to fit like most songfics (the reason why I avoid them). Truly amazing.
Tala White 14 chapter 1 . 2/4
Gosh, this idea is just marvellous. Can't wait to see where this story goes. Your writing is also really good, so yay for me!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 3 . 1/22
You are aware that a kilometer is equal to a thousand meters right? Since you used kilometers during Remus' first meeting with the wolve. I think you ment to have used meters.
Wolvie26 chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
I love it as a fan of both Harry and Narnia. my mom read me the Narnia books when I was little and I still have them and get them out to read every now and again. I was wondering if you ever did a sequel as I would love to read it!
SparklesandSunshine chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
I literally cried through parts of it, great job.
Kjar chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
I actually distinguish Peter and Wormtail. He became Wormtail when he became a death eater; Peter is who he was before.
WolfCat388 chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
OH MY GOSH! when I watched Narnia last night I was thinking of how much they seem like the founders!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
LOVED IT. Fantastic job.
KaiaRenkin chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Please do a sequel pretty please I read this twice so far really can't wait for the sequel and I the idea of James and Remus being cousins XD!
LunarPhoenix13 chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
A very belated congratulations on finishing your first multi-chaptered fic! I like how you handled the reveals in both Narnia and the "real world". I agree with other reviewers that there just feels like there's a little something missing, not that it was incomplete but that it could have gone on a bit more. I look forward to the potential sequel, and hopefully next time I'll be able to read it in real time! ;)
LunarPhoenix13 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
This chapter actually made my eyes well up a little, and you know how rare that is! I don't think Edmund is that OOC, we just don't get much of his personality outside of other people's perspectives in the books. I'm loving their friendship so far!
LunarPhoenix13 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
It took me an embarrassingly long time to catch on to the time travel/warp/thingy. But I like where it's going so far. I'm mostly commenting here so I can remember where I paused; since I know this story is finished I was planning on saving my review until the end. :)
Chise Sakamoto chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
I cried it was so beautiful. *sniffles*