Reviews for Sugar and Spice, Everything Nice
kaoruca chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
This was amazing. Difficult and strong relationship, but inevitably meant to happen. Love it.
gettinyinggywithit chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
SUCH a great deep dive into a difficult character’s handling of love, sex, and relationships. It’s a fine line, and you tread it beautifully.
darkliss chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
Oh my! AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
That was awesome and intense. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Silly sherlock
that was amazing (understatement of the century) just WOW WOW WOW

WOW.
EmpatheticVoice chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I loved this story. The site says the story is incomplete. I really would like to see your Sherlock stories finished. :)
purpose-is-an-ocean chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Wow. Felt a bit uncomfortable here and there but all in all, it's a good thing you posted this. But, damn, what a bittersweet ending!
HannahBlack09 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I loved it, it is so intense and beautiful. I wasn't expecting so much, but Iam really glad you finished it.

Amazing work, I cant wait for more.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This is absolutely the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Please please PLEASE continue this. PLEASE.
Lynzee005 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Ho. Lee. Shit.

*aggressively fans self*

That was monstrously good. I am so glad you didn't delete it. Wow...I just...I don't have words. Except, maybe...more please?
Limaro chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
You write Sherlock's denial so well, that it was hard to imagine how you could do his passion any better. Then you did. And that fierce protectiveness...sigh. You are brilliant and this is marvelous!
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh Sherlock!
shopgirl6 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
this is amazing, yowza!
sterek4evernever chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
wow.. just... wow!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This story is beyond phenomenal. I'm so glad that you didn't throw it away.