Reviews for Greensleeves
Kavfh chapter 1 . 12/6
I can't tell you how much I love this story! It was so sweet and wonderful! I cried my eyes out!
Dylandarling1 chapter 1 . 10/22
I was sobbing to the point where I couldn’t breath. This was a great read and I thank you for the sharing.
mayawene chapter 1 . 7/7
Lyselma chapter 1 . 1/28
This story is so beautiful! I love it! Their love is so pure and the ending made me cry. Great job :) I hope you continue writing because I love your writing :)
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
Ehmnmmmm... so... when Legolas comes he'll have lots of siblings eh?
anastasia1999 chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Just wanted to say that the way this story ended did something few stories have made me do... Cry like a baby with joy. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story and allowing others the opportunity to experience this ship.
MautDews chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
I LOVE THIS SO MUUCH, I ACTUALLY CRIED FROM HAPPINESS
Bb34 chapter 1 . 5/24/2020
This was beautiful33
hirokakera chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
Me encantó, gracias por escribir esta belleza, simplemente me quedo sin palabras para expresar los sentimientos que me provoca esta obra, gracias de corazón 3
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 2/23/2020
SHOOT that's sad! tho i loved the story and the ending turned out happy it was still very sad.
Dracowoman chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
It was a beautiful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
Great story you have me curious as to what other song you may be referencing if it has a name could you update it to the story please it sounds catchy if it is a released sine I would like to hear it
Atrumnex chapter 1 . 6/16/2019
you made me get all teary eyed so many bloody times. if this was ink and paper you would haveva splotchy review.

brilliant. I never thought of HP LOTR but I'm so glad I looled it up
RavenousSnake chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
I loved it. This story made me smile, cry, and smile some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2018