Reviews for Unintentional Interception
jerrie1121 chapter 26 . 6/15
If he's waiting for his dick to cooperate with him, he'll be waiting for the rest of his days...sometimes it's good to be a woman!
ZdSg chapter 100 . 6/3
Elliot is no joke! Talk about digging ur own grave!
ZdSg chapter 54 . 6/1
Elliot is the big brother we all deserve
ZdSg chapter 49 . 6/1
I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this story. I love how they’re pretty much nsync throughout their whole lives without knowing it and how a beautiful passionate love starts with such sweet care
ZdSg chapter 45 . 6/1
I have a very bad memory so maybe I knew this and forgot but I don’t think that’s it. English isn’t ur first OR SECOND language?! The chapter was amazing but reading that authors note had my eyes bugging out of my head! S genius? Serious question. I think I’ve read all of ur stories and if I haven’t u can get I will once I finish this one AGAIN. How did I not know this?
ZdSg chapter 29 . 6/1
Outgoing messages r the devil. Don’t EVER write one wen u r so sleepy there’s a chance u might need plastic surgery for ur phone ruining ur nose or forehead
ZdSg chapter 19 . 5/31
Am I really reading this story again and laughing out loud like I haven’t read it 17 times before? Yes yes I am. Swore I only wanted to read the first chapter and here I am AGAIN. THIS is the one that made me addicted to fanfiction had me skipping work to read for the first time and reading for close to 50 hours straight. Yes straight meaning no sleep. Guess there is always something about ur first. I still love it as much as I did the first time and still get giddy wen I get an email saying u posted something new.
pinkrangergo chapter 110 . 5/24
I can’t believe it’s over! I loved this whole story! You did amazing!
RoseSarev chapter 110 . 3/28
I was avoiding this story because I don’t like the back and forward in the plot but I have to admit that I was wrong, it’s a great story that I enjoyed greatly.
mysticeyes1 chapter 110 . 3/16
I enjoyed every bit you have written. Great story.
I loved this storyline thank you
daddysprincess310 chapter 8 . 1/9
Loved
womandem chapter 61 . 11/29/2020
I’ve read this a few times now & the more I read, the more I miss when Christian & his parents didn’t have a relationship. Ughhhhh, why do they have to be everywhere & in everything?
CupcakeW chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
He was 13 or 14 when they met, not 15.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/8/2020
Since you asked, this is a mistake throughout your writing:
Think - thought
Teach - taught
You write well and are a good story teller. Carry on the good work.
3,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »