Reviews for Unintentional Interception
BlackBerry chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
Thank you, thank you for your devotion to this community! I really enjoyed this story.
lolenecs chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
amazing Story! thank you! a real pleasure to read!
AlwaysMore2016 chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
Thank you so much for writing a wonderful story.
Jessisthename7 chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
Beautiful! Perf. 110 chapters of awesomeness.
irma66 chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
I can't believe this is done. I appreciate you sticking this out over 110 chapters and 2-1/2 years. Very creative approach with the dual timelines. Thanks for an entertaining story.
Cmae94 chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
I absolutely love the roundabout way you told this story! It's been so fun to read the flashback and the personality differences. I've never read a story with a layout like this so I truly hope to read what else you come up with in the future!
lovebooks88 chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
Great story that you weaved together! I'm amazed at how you kept track of the timeline and going back and forth like that. Hope you write more stories!
Mcmiek chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
Thank you for this amazing story!
Sooty85 chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
I can't believe that it's been two and a half years I've been reading this wonderful story, the time has just flown by !

Such an original and unique story about FSoG on FF, and I've loved reading every minute of it.
I know it had to end some time but I'm still saddened to think there won't be anymore updates

You are such a talented writer CJ, I hope you will continue to keep entertaining us with new stories :)

I hope you're keeping ok, I'm sending my best wishes to you :)
Sophiedog22 chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
Great chapter keep them coming
stilettomafia chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
This was such a great story. Thank you for sharing it with us all.
dorisalynne2003 chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
I hate to see it end! Thank you for a great story !
jm263 chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
Thank you for sharing. I have really enjoyed this story.
Michelle chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
Great story loved your version of Christian and Ana she wasn't naive and knew how to dress without Kate Taylor and the security were always on top when situations came along Elena got what she deserved without having the whole story focused on her and her mess
Guest chapter 110 . 5/23/2017
And in those two and a half years, every chapter was as precious as the one before it, and I enjoy reading it tremendously. So very sad that this story has come to the end and I am going to miss checking for the updates :( but the good thing is, I am so going to read it again and again :).Thank you for sticking with us and not abandoning us halfway, and thank you for the time and effort that you put into this story. Really appreciate it. Thank you from the Land Down Under
3,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »