Reviews for Unorthodox
Guest chapter 33 . 11/1/2021
This story is awesome
ninayork chapter 17 . 11/17/2020
Haha! I was rereading this story during the pandemic and just wanted to say that you were right. Facetime (Teams, Zoom, Meet...) really are a thing.

Excellent writing. I really love this story.
Must have read it at least 3 times already.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/2/2019
Just a possible writing prompt for you that I recently thought of. I know you’re a very busy person but it is just a suggestion. For your next fic could you write a story where Arizona actually did have breast cancer in the show and her journey onwards and the people who help her through it. It could be about the people who help her through surgery, chemo, radiation, etc, and the bonds they develop. A story with themes of friendship and unconditional love. I think it would be a great story and you would execute it with grace and maturity. Just an idea feel no pressure to actually use it, but I think you would do a wonderful job.
Turtle chapter 37 . 2/1/2019
Bad Asss. I will so watch it and reread the stories and assist where i can.
rkmp chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
thanks a lot for this amazing story. I love the "Do you believe me?I doand "rules" things !
if it was that simple in real life !
Guest chapter 36 . 7/17/2018
Loved this story
Guest chapter 36 . 2/23/2017
Are going to continue this story " Unorthodox" ?
SashaMcB chapter 27 . 2/24/2017
p
Bkwrmchar chapter 34 . 4/7/2016
Thank You for this fantastic story! Loved it.
rookie802 chapter 32 . 4/3/2016
So good!
SindyV31 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I like.
kassia.crislayne chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
Hi! So, I loved this story! It was so heartwarming! I really wish we could see something like this on the show. It was a story almost drama free, but with so many important talks, and that's something we don't get to see on the show, unfortunately. Everything you wrote was belivable. Nowadays, I don't know if Shonda and the writers have the ability nor the wish to make Calzona an awesome couple again. But then I come here and read a story like yours and I have faith. At least here our favorite couple was well represented.

Thank you so much for writing this, even if it was against your will. Clearly you did a great job! I'm a fan now!
iloveyoucalzona chapter 32 . 7/1/2015
i'm crTYYING SO HARD THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 30 . 7/1/2015
LOVED THIS CHAPTER.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 25 . 7/1/2015
"it's date night with my husband, and he's making fajitas" THIS LINE WAS SO CUTE FOR SOME REASON AND SO HAPPY (p.s.: still loving this. thank you for writing!)