Reviews for A New Begining
yournumber1fan chapter 41 . 2/28/2015
Wow this was a great story like all your other FR stores how do you do it She-Cat i would love you (i might be young ;) ) if you made more FR stories but anyhow you are a great person and i love you for making these
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 41 . 10/24/2007
vary good i liked it alote
Sightless Blind chapter 17 . 5/22/2006
Now this chapter was severely out of character. Drizzt is far to graceful and tough a warrior for biting and complaining when his hair is pulled. And when he states that there is no fair tactic in a fight thats complete wrong to his beleifs.

In the 1st book of the dark elf trilogy in his first grand melee at the academy he asks one of the other drow students what the rules of engagement are. Even though he does what he must at times he still beleives in a certain level of fairness in a fight.
Sightless Blind chapter 16 . 5/22/2006
This just doesnt seem like drizzt to just accept this situation like this. He has fought entire battalions of dark elves, and it doesnt seem like he would be so placated by a ship of pirates, but also on the other hand i dont think he would storm the whole ship. Just seems like he accepts it too easy. Plus he never refers to even his enemys as "human" or by their race. He is far to respectful.
Sightless Blind chapter 15 . 5/22/2006
Several suggestions here. 1st, when drizzt gets free and is found out, he should act as if his bindings are still in place. I cant remember completely but I do beleive that he did that when vierna had him bound in the legacy, either that or when he was baenre's captive. Also you should put in a bit of disgust and nostalgia about how similar her treatment of him reminds him of the matron mothers of his homeland.
Sightless Blind chapter 14 . 5/22/2006
That was too easy. Drizzt is the single most skilled drow warrior. He killed matron baenre, dantarag, bested zak on more then one occassion, and not to mention artemis. I just dont buy that some pirates would ever be able to pull that off with giant crab arms. You might want to think of bringing a wizard or sorcerer in to capture drizzt. Magic would be able to get ahold of him in a much more beleiveable way. Plus guen would need to be included, he always fights beside her when he is outnumbered like that if he can. A wizard could easily banish her back to the astral plane.
Sightless Blind chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
Drizzt would have summoned guen the moment he was on land to help warm him up and regain his strength. Might want to consider revising this part.
Sightless Blind chapter 13 . 5/22/2006
Drizzt would never attack first. He would wait for the man to make a first move, and even try to parly with him.
Sightless Blind chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
I think that drizzt using the iblith insult was a very bad mistake. No offense, but its just not in drizzt's nature to be so rude. That word reminds me too much of his kin's attitude towards life. Also so far drizzt seems a bit too harsh towards others. Drizzt in the books is calm, cool, and collected. Though he might get angry he really doesnt let it show so openly unless directly attacked.

Though I'll be honest I cracked up when I thought of catti brie throwing a water basin at him. _
carsonsheir chapter 41 . 7/11/2005
Aw, this story is such a tear jerker.. chappies are short but oh well. Good job

-carson
Black as the Dhadows chapter 41 . 6/2/2005
Hey that is really nice...is that it? oh well if it is. I loved it.(grins)
GreenLady247 chapter 41 . 5/28/2005
GREAT STORY! HA! Is it over?
anonymous chapter 31 . 10/11/2004
great story but don't you think Drizzt might have been hurt a bit mor seriously by the poisoned dagger?
starzstruck-1 chapter 41 . 8/14/2004
Aw. That was so cute! In some parts, the events seemed to be a little rushed, but hey! Thats alright. Despite a few mistakes I spotted, I thought you did a fine job writing Drizzt.. he can be an awefully hard character. Keep it up!

~Blessed Be~

~Chele~
Kimmuryiel chapter 7 . 6/9/2004
I feel for Arian. I hate running, and waking up early... Why do I get the feeling Arian is going to be worn out before he gets to stop running?