Reviews for Deadly Beautiful
Fall in Snow chapter 56 . 10/12/2014
Nooooo! You just got to crazy quatre! I love crazy quatre and really really want to see what your going to do with him in your world!

But I understand being busy all to well, best of luck and if you fine a little free time don't forget crazy quatre
lurker chapter 56 . 10/31/2013
Excellent story... was sad it was incomplete. Hope you come back to this eventually!
FunkyColdMedina chapter 56 . 2/1/2012
You should update this, because this story is way too good not to finish
starless-ocean chapter 56 . 1/18/2012
Awwwwsomeeee! Please complete this fic! Please, please, please! You mentioned that everything was planned out already, wasn't it?

I looked on the other sites and it's on hiatus there as well :(
Lena7213 chapter 56 . 10/2/2010
I like the plot of the story and how it was flowing together in a certain style. You stopped right at a climax peek to! I hope you can continue this, or start a new story to finish it off.

Thanks
Hellcat81 chapter 56 . 7/6/2010
so this is the last chapter. . i can only ask you again to please please continue writing this fic. it is a lot of fun to read and i want to know how everything plays out.
Hellcat81 chapter 52 . 7/6/2010
hehe. loved that chapter. esp. what they've been thinking. so funny.
Hellcat81 chapter 50 . 7/6/2010
hehe, heero can be so cute sometimes. poor tro.
Hellcat81 chapter 44 . 7/6/2010
was this supposed to be the heero self-detonates scene? btw i had to google mario andretti. never heard of this guy. i'm more familiar with michael schumacher. ;) guess i only know the really famous racers. or this mario guy is simply too old.
Hellcat81 chapter 43 . 7/6/2010
i am somehow waiting for duo to get captured by une and for heero getting him out. :)
Hellcat81 chapter 42 . 7/6/2010
i'm disappointed of this assassination attempt. it was not up to their standards i think. to many unknown variables. i mean this just called for someone else to drink the coffee. it's a classic thing to happen.
Hellcat81 chapter 41 . 7/6/2010
hahahhahaha, usually i dislike cross-dressing but i know this is gonna be very funny. so i can't wait.
Hellcat81 chapter 40 . 7/6/2010
oh gott, i really hope hilde is not gonna do sth. stupid. if she's a mole and turns out as a spy or some other shit to put duo in danger i'm gonna be real mad at her chara.
Hellcat81 chapter 39 . 7/6/2010
quatre's gift is somewhat different in your fic than it usually is, isn't it?
Hellcat81 chapter 37 . 7/6/2010
what can i say? heero and duo interaction never fails to amuse me. why oh why are you no longer writing?