Reviews for Okay
michellejjones chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
You have gorgeous writing skills, I went on a feels roller coaster with this fic. Luckily, it ended on a happy note. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Congraduations, your ship is officially canon. :D
dairxoxo chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I feel in love with your writing you really need to write more for them, because is perfect.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Had not thought about THAT secret, so yes, everyone knows who the Hulk is now. New reflection on Avengers 2 with that
Skyknight1987 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I love the Brutasha fics you write. They are among my favorite stories.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I can see this being canon. It's a nice little scene that shows how things could have progressed between Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron. I love it.
BSwifty1997 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Nice! Very nice! Excellent characterization!
HeroTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
i liked the story bunch, but i think you should add comfort to the end of your categories
The Darkness Factor chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I love this!

I'd almost forgotten that Natasha dumping all of SHIELD's secrets meant that all of their files on Banner would be exposed as well. This was a wonderful way of addressing that. And I just love the interactions between these two - can't get enough of them!

Fantastic job!
MagicalSingingAdventures chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I really liked this story! The only thing is towards the end you have Natasha calling him "Bruce"... I'm assuming you meant Barton or Clint there, because obviously Bruce banner is not who she is talking to. Other than that your story was great!
i don't know chapter 1 . 11/6/2014