Reviews for Coming Home
Gamoora chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
So I assume that Anakin knows who Luke is, after all with Naberrie as a last name, it can't be too hidden. But I wonder why Luke was at the temple in the first place. Leia is force-sensitive as well, so she ought to have ended up there if the Jedi came, and if Anakin had to give up one child... Anyways, I really like what you've started. I hate the idea of Padme and Leia dead because of a plague, because I don't like either of them dead, but it does put Anakin and Luke in an interesting position. And it makes me wonder who else is in on the secret and what exactly happened with Palpatine and war. Anyways, this reads well as a one-shot, and it has been over a decade now, but if you ever were so inclined to continue it, I would be thrilled.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
this is a good start. I know it's been ten years since you posted,but I would read it if you started writing again, and I'm sure others would as well.
Any chance for an update?
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Tragically happy
ILDV chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Very very very GOOD
Nic chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love this one too. So sad but also hopeful.
Hayden Avery chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm not sure if this is a one-shot or simply not yet continued, but as a oneshot it's good and I think you should consider continuing it, if it's a full story I really hope you'll update soon!
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
The sweetest...thanks for that, it was so bitter-sweet...
MissAX chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aww so cute! :) i guess this story is abandoned, which is too bad. it's a very good plotline :\
Jelp chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awww, very bitter sweet story of how Anakin doesn't fall. Sorry to hear about Padme and Leia dying, but it's a good think that Luke was saved or else Anakin would have fallen - again. XD

I love that Luke develops into such a strong empath. Very cute! Jelp
T chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I liked this story. I hope to read more from it.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I really like the sweetness here.
sarcasticbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I like this story and it wouldbe great if you could update!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
just leaving this here? meanie xP
Stiehl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
A little sad, but well done. "Luke Naberrie" does not exactly roll off the tongue quite as well as "Luke Skywalker", but obviously they could not let him keep his original name.
Mara Amon chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
That was so awsomeness! great job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »