Reviews for The Bridge: Humanity's Stand
Ultimate Warrior of Zera chapter 26 . 4/6
Scylla's plan is pretty cool.
Ultimate Warrior of Zera chapter 25 . 4/6
Liked how you included the Azusa praying scene from the main fic's "End of an Epoch" chapter. Nice touch.

I also liked how you "humanized" Jiger and Bar'ugun, made them an awesome tag team, and let them live. A Zedus being a Butt Monkey was hilarious.
Ultimate Warrior of Zera chapter 24 . 4/5
Sorry I haven't been reading this lately nor updating the fic's TV Tropes pages, but I've been very busy.

Luna Pentecost has to be one of the funniest ideas you ever had.

I like the way Gamera thinks regarding Tytanna.

Wow, Winter is even more of a dick than his cartoon counterpart, if that's even possible.
Captain Titus Invictus chapter 26 . 4/4
this is getting extremely META
Matt chapter 25 . 2/18
Am I right that Azusa's son is Godzilla? If not who?
W8W chapter 25 . 1/22
Only difference in notes for me is fact that you can't comment about current chapter.

Pentecost talk with sister was nice. We don't have canonical informations about his son yet, we will see how close you were.

Was Azusa sensing battle with Ghidorah? Aso secret starts to annoy me, how many chapters more to explanation?

Fight was well writen and peacful solution make sense. I am bit suprise how level headed some Mutations are.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 25 . 1/17
I can't wait to see this Site Omega, it sounds interesting. I loved the Jaeger's getting some action and Baragon helping out. I can't wait to see what comes next!
Kaibutsu-Shin chapter 25 . 1/15
Ohh yeah, I should do a review. I thought this chapter was great. The Mutant Trio put up much more of a fight than expected. And we still have yet to find out exactly what Aso is hiding!

Sorry it's short, but it's something.
lazerbem chapter 25 . 1/15
Given that Jiger is the Devil Beast, I'd have taken her for leader of the group. Still, neat to see the trio.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 25 . 1/15
Brilliant as always!
and they all live! yay!
Thorthemighty321 chapter 14 . 8/25/2017
Eleurim? XCOM, you just canonized XCOM into The Bridge Universe! Something tells me that Firestorms make the Wyvern look like a kitten.
KaijuEmperor chapter 24 . 8/15/2017
Huh so much for my theory that Tytanna is also Godzilla 2014's clone daughter
Dragon Man 180 chapter 24 . 8/15/2017
I really hope Adeline and Winter are caught off guard by the Kaiju guy hybrid. I love him moonlighting as a Kappa.
Kaibutsu-Shin chapter 24 . 8/14/2017
Another fantastic chapter from you guys as usual.

Though i thought the internal monologue with Stacker dragged on a bit at times, but was overall fine.

It seems Adeline has her own Ghidorah(metaphorically).

Hmm I'm beginning to wonder if Adeline is a Fae Cyborg?

Anymore clue to the puppet candidate leader for the mutant faction? Is Ida a psycho judging from Winter's reaction?

Ahh the "Kappa" scene, i was wondering when the other guy would show up though I'll admit to not expecting you utilizing him in this fashion?
Kaibutsu-Shin chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
Meteor that killed the dinosaurs?

But wasn't the K-T extinction the work of the Ghidoran Brothers, hmm i remember KG in his debut rode a meteor to earth.

But if Leviathan rode in on a meteor similar to a Ghidorah's method of transportation than what does this imply?

Did Leviathan fight the Ghidorahs, but wouldn't the Timeline blog mention this...

You've put a real headscratcher on me.