Reviews for Mass Effect: Synthesis
Vinyard26 chapter 39 . 11/4/2020
Nice Fic overall. I liked that you took the time to show how the future unfolded over truly ludicrous time scales
Vinyard26 chapter 22 . 10/31/2020
damn the diving concept is epic
Vinyard26 chapter 20 . 10/31/2020
harsh plans... hopefully they don't go through with them all the way...
Anon chapter 39 . 10/29/2020
Glad I was able to find this and read it again. It really is one of my favorite ME fanfics. Thank you for writing it!
Vinyard26 chapter 14 . 10/28/2020
still great
Vinyard26 chapter 6 . 10/27/2020
Damn that battle got brutal. Good to see the batarian captain had some respect for his foe
Vinyard26 chapter 3 . 10/27/2020
Really enjoying this this far
FinnTheHumanMC chapter 25 . 10/16/2020
This chapter was a tad confusing, I'm not really sure entirely wats happening
OtokoNoRomance chapter 15 . 9/27/2020
I'm very confused. You explained that the SOCL are 'one mind sharing two bodies'. That means that when Shepard and Harbinger underwent synthesis there should have only been a single merged being remaining. Despite this you keep refering to seperatw thoughts by Shepard and Harbinger even after synthesis. You keep switching between he and her and even made their name unneccesarily difficult by naming their bodies Shepard Harbinger and Harbinger Shepard instead of just having one name for the combined being and a seperate one for the individual bodies. It doesn't feel like synthesis. Merely an exchange between two individuals that are still individuals. You even seemed to allude to Shepard and Harbinger having sex (which would be especially weird considering they should be only a single mind that is now apparantly having sex with itself).

I love the idea for this fic! That the reapers would have already been made to undergo synthesis by someone else is interesting. It feels like you're unwilling to let go of either Shepard or Harbinger as individuals though. They don't feel like a mixed existence. It just feels like a story about Harbinger where Shepard occasionaly makes a remark.

Using dates has been a great way to show passage of time but I think that it makes most of your 'non-story paragraphs' feel like summaries instead of writing.
eren jeager 1st chapter 39 . 9/18/2020
I finally finished reading this master piece there arent many story that have a satisfying ending it is one that makes you kinda sad it's over but it feels right that it is well done
eren jeager 1st chapter 30 . 9/16/2020
nooo grunt you poor fooool
eren jeager 1st chapter 29 . 9/16/2020
awww nooo not grunt run run while yo-
eren jeager 1st chapter 26 . 9/15/2020
the line "jarra dared to believe" gave me chills
eren jeager 1st chapter 22 . 9/15/2020
dang it would be cool to read a side story of of a Diver in all this
eren jeager 1st chapter 16 . 9/14/2020
well dang I was excited to see the turians actually rally for once
1,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »