Reviews for Mass Effect: Synthesis
SympathyForTheQuarians chapter 37 . 9/12
I love this fic a lot, but the whole extinction thing is...confusing?

I really don't understand the logic of "your species must be eradicated because of the actions of two indoctrinated leaders who had no control over their decisions"
Isaasol2 chapter 11 . 6/11
I really hope Sovereign is playing Saren like how it did originally. I'm really rooting for Humanity/Reapers.
Isaasol2 chapter 2 . 6/11
So why had no DNA scan been tested on Jane, I imagine her synthesis would be Harbinger.
yahiro365 chapter 39 . 5/24
What a ride... Great story you've got here. Thank you for sharing this.
OmegaShockstorm chapter 39 . 5/7
This is a great story. There were some things that happened that I expected and others that I definitely did not, and that’s part of what makes this amazing. Coupled with good writing but not dragging it out, makes it even better.
Anon chapter 39 . 3/5
I finally found this story again! Loved it then, love it now! Thank you for your art!
potter200444 chapter 11 . 2/23
great chapter
TheRightPrice chapter 11 . 11/8/2021
What's with the antagonism Shepard/Harbinger is having towards the Catalyst? The Catalyst is literally the being most in favor of Synthesis.
TheRightPrice chapter 9 . 11/8/2021
Chapter title should be Reaper Propaganda.
TheRightPrice chapter 8 . 11/8/2021
So much for fomenting slave uprisings on Batarian worlds if they're all just being genocided now.
TheRightPrice chapter 7 . 11/8/2021
So strange to see Reapers talking to each other with language that sounds like it's coming out of the mouths of college frat Bros.
allenism chapter 38 . 11/1/2021
Thanks for writing this masterpiece! Re-reading Me AU fics like this has kept me sane through this pandemic. Wherever you are, I hope you're healthy and doing great.
JollieHotDog chapter 7 . 9/26/2021
Chapter 7
This story is sh*t if they somehow managed to hack harbinger with technology that would probably be stone age to the reapers even if they use alternate one's
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 39 . 9/23/2021
I really enjoyed this story! The character development and personalities were amazing, everything flowed together smoothly, and the whole idea is really cool. I honestly couldn't stop reading this story when I first found it.
drucifer000 chapter 37 . 8/26/2021
Your story's good, but kinda dark for my taste. I much prefer reading about building the galaxy up rather than tearing it down, but this was very interesting and well written, thanks for sharing!
1,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »