Reviews for Mass Effect: Synthesis
Zarroc789 chapter 39 . 2/22
this was absolutely phenomenal I have never seen a mass effect story like this before and I am insanely happy that I found it
patrick05 chapter 39 . 2/17
Read this entire store in a day, loved every second of it. Awesome work was done here. I applaud you.
Hz chapter 39 . 2/10
Wow very. Good
Pteaset chapter 1 . 2/9
This is already starting off is the most unique mass of fact story I’ve read and I’ve probably read 150 of them at this point
River Eridani chapter 35 . 2/2
My first review! I have to say I am sorry for lurking instead of commenting but I get so caught up in the stories! As a note, I am actually not much of a gamer (having a job is sucky like that sometimes), so I have never played more than a few minutes of ME, but my brother is so into it that I know the storyline pretty well. Recognizing things he has only told me about is pretty cool!
Ok, so for actual commenting. I love the whole premise your books are working off of. I do think you could have done a better job explaining how synthesis came to be early on, as that is pretty unclear aside from minor details, however the story shows quite a bit of depth beyond what one comes to expect from fanfics. You are an excellent writer (though I like your current ME story writing better). I have not quite finoshed this story, so you might tie up all the loose ends! You also do not talk much about how various 'lesser' races might be involved with synthesis. I would love to see a synthesised hanar for instance!
Thank you so much for writing! I look forward to reading more from you!
Morakir chapter 39 . 1/17
Once again I've read this fic and once again I am sure that it is one of the best if not the best Mass Effect fanfics I have ever read.

The Reapers as the 'good guys' in combination with the HFY does it for me every time.

I will be back in a year or so to give this another read. It deserves as much.
jbots chapter 39 . 1/12
I have to say the twists and turns this story has with the reapers and synthesis was quite interesting so thank you for such an amazing read.
Shielded Myth chapter 39 . 1/9
This was such a great story and I am glad I read it, thank you for writing it
MrBogus chapter 39 . 11/6/2017
Wow, this is one of the true innovative Storys I had the pleasure to read here. Thank you very much :)
Guest chapter 39 . 10/26/2017
Oh! It's over
Bearmauls chapter 39 . 10/25/2017
That was an interesting and truly unique read.
Dreams0fCalamity chapter 39 . 10/23/2017
This is truly one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. I binged the hell out of it and enjoyed the ride from start to finish. You did an amazing job!
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 31 . 10/17/2017
-"I care about you."

That is such a romance flag raising line, Garrus should be blushing and Arshan is now female in my mind! Thaf one line made my night!
DragonSoulofFire chapter 39 . 9/25/2017
I want to know what happened to the Batarian SIL. The last you mentioned it, it was clinging on the Harbingers hull when he "teleported" to SOL space after the Catalyst. Then a new chapeter began and she was never mentioned again.
GamerFicsPls chapter 37 . 9/20/2017