Reviews for Mass Effect: Synthesis
Vg
Cy
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 16 . 10/7
When a turian is the voice of reason. Oh the hilarity of the situation, is truly something.
mattemo153 chapter 39 . 8/17
Ya i loved your story. Im slowly going back to your earlier ones and im glad. Your a great auther.
mattemo153 chapter 37 . 8/17
I love the ;and with that the last hope of the prothens died. All those were really funny but really cool at the same time.
mattemo153 chapter 36 . 8/17
So if the salarians and asari had killed billions in a tier 2 bio attack i too would raise there homeworlds. But i would go further and raise all there worlds. Just as happened to the batarians. I dont understand all these other reviewers balking at this extermination idea. Humans want, no need, retribution. It is in our dna.
Chronus1326 chapter 16 . 8/14
Wow. You wrote Councilor Sparatus very well. You wrote Councilor Quientus (CFR) even better. Was Sparatus a SIL-partner? Might Quientus be, if he's the next Councilor?
Chronus1326 chapter 15 . 8/14
Synthesis is really cool so far! I wonder which SIL (Ascended) a member of the Geth consensus (Legion, or the whole) will undergo synthesis with.
Chronus1326 chapter 7 . 8/13
Nobody, Hackett, President, etc seems to be upset with the fact that all of Humanity entered a deal with beings with superior firepower and one lowly, self-righteous, individual decided they knew better, and broke the deal. Usually that results in several burned worlds. Seemed kinda glossed over. "Oh, you developed biological weapons against the Genova Convention? That's fine, your mom is a good Admiral, no problem." Wtf?
Chronus1326 chapter 6 . 8/13
Hannah Sheppard broke the deal (by submitting her DNA instead of Jane's.) I hope she dies for that. Not because I dislike her, but because she broke the deal.
Chronus1326 chapter 5 . 8/13
Sheppard takes infant into Reaper through airlock. Instant, noticable, debilitating indoctrination was not expected...
Chronus1326 chapter 2 . 8/12
Yeah, Ascended trump's SIL, synthetic intelligent life. Much better name.
Chronus1326 chapter 1 . 8/12
cool start on this story. I can see how this one allowed you to think about laying the groundwork for Catalyst of revenge.
Bakkughan chapter 39 . 7/16
Excellent :)
lednera chapter 39 . 7/16
well done, was a good read. Sadly I felt since chapter 36 it was glossed over but the reactions to the other races becoming synthesized was forgotten. what happened to arshan/garrus? Or Hackett? we know many sil changed form but we didn't hear about the new forms that turians/krogan/javik would bring. Or fruben who was suppose to be changing into something completely different using all sorts of alternate technology.
So all the time jumps that occurred after 36 could of had a couple more chapters exploring this, and did any change shape so they don't resemble prawns anymore?
Thanks.