Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
DarkPatu chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Very emotional and incredibly descriptive. You can almost feel the tension yourself like a fly on the wall watching this forbidden love unfold like a beautiful and exotic flower that blazes in its brilliance for but a brief moment before fading. I'm a fan of RyoxTen and even if I wasn't I think this would convince me otherwise.
Ryoko-SP chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Just great! I love it!
Ram Jas chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
awesome story! cant wait 4 the next chapter!
ska-almighty chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
I'm really liking this story! Great job writing it and please PLEASE update soon!

ska chan
katsumi01 chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
ah! i'm an absolute tenchixryoko fan but that is so wrong on so many levels. tsk tsk bad tenchi what about you wife?
Ryu Isaac chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
very very nice, the emotions were extreamly well done.
A Cosmic Creation chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Woah nelly, I need a fan.. its getting a little steamy! Looking good, keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Person With No Name chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
hello!I am the person with no name,i really yhis chappie please cointune

srry for my spelling
Zultec chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Wonderful story! Something I often wanted to see on the show, and you helped me see that. I love you and your story! You gets a ten in my mind!
RecessionBlue chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
Whoo! This story is so good, please update soon!
Leomae chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
This is so good! I LOVE it! I always wanted him to choose Ryouko in the serieses. That's a weird word but what's weirder is how all three series were different but the same. *sigh* oh well update soon ok ja!
Leomae chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
*tears*
IInvierno chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
This story is very good in details, keep up the good work.
tiger demon chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
thats is one of the greatest fanfics ive ever read plz write more or as quick as possible - la8er and i like the crazy glue idea . -
Ryoko Blue chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
More, more, more Must have more of this wonderful fic. I sure hope you havent abandoned it. It is so good. Please update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »