Reviews for One Bug, Two Bug
Groudon202 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Well done - I can picture this as a short film attached to the DVD of A Bug's Life (or a possible sequel). The characters are themselves and it fits the atmosphere of the circus crew.

One small problem, but it's not with the story... For some reason, the first chapter is from your other story "Foreign And Domestic" and the next two chapters are this story. Judging by the update dates, you probably added it by mistake. If you can you should remove that chapter FROM THE WRONG FANFICTION to avoid reader confusion (I was confused at first).
Emily chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Wow, that was a really good story, and I really liked it. You did a great job with Heimlich's German pronunciation, and the personalities of everyone, and I especially liked it when everyone was taking digs at Francis. That seems so like the troup to do that. : )Great job!

But I do have a few problems with this story: I doubt that two such gregarious characters like the pill bugs could ever have been so silent. That just doesn't seem right to me. And I don't think it's Hungarian they're speaking, just gibberish. But hey, that's why fanfiction exists, right? So we can make things up. : )

Bye, keep up the good work!
bibliophileemily chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
Aw...Tuck and Roll. I always wondered what their story was. Cute!
Madame Lady chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Aw! ISSO CUTE. Not much more to say that I haven't already said about your other fanfics. *h00j thumbs up*
buttonlover972 chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
hmm... do i sense some jealousy between francis and tuck & roll? lol... great story.. can't wait to find out what happens next.. guess i gotta go check it out! here i go.. geronimo!

{_
buttonlover972 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
o.. what are the circus bugs going to do? heehee.. o i love tuck and roll.. they're soo cute! well i have to go read the next chappie.. here i go!
OceanChild chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
loved it!hilarious, written with a definate edge of humor. very enjoyable! i loved it!
taishige chapter 1 . 11/23/2002