Reviews for Different Setting
rip doug lol
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2018
Great
Commissioner Han chapter 7 . 1/14/2018
Rip Mister Parker. No matter the situations he must die. Though I'm curious, since he only has one leg...are they going to cut off his arms as well?
clutzycutie chapter 38 . 2/26/2017
aaaaa this fic was so good! i'm so happy you kept lee alive he is one of my fave characters!
705 chapter 21 . 10/4/2016
pzp
Nick chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
liking it so far :D
TWDGISTHEBOMB chapter 38 . 8/15/2015
Loved this! I adored everything about this story. I loved how Lee lived in the end, and I liked the cute bond between Lilly and Sarah. It was also nice to see most of the characters living longer.
Rabbitman02 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I'm not sure if I've ever feedbacked this story before and I'm too chicken to check in case I end up spoiling things, haha.

When I last left this story, I think the group was still dealing with the dairy. Surprised to see things have progressed so much since I last dipped into this excellent tale!

Early days for me still but I love the believable integration of Carlos and Sarah to the group. Especially love Mr Parker replacing Mark in the dairy because it always peed me off that Mark was sacrificed when Mr Parker would have been a perfect candidate for the 'tender and loving care' of Mrs St John because he was already pre-injured! That would have given us a chance to get to know Mark a bit better because in the game he came out of nowhere and barely had a chance to make an impression before he was dead and I was starting to get into him and wanted to know more about the character and his backstory.

Anyway I'll be off now, probably going back to the start and will be refreshing the ole memory!
PabloOftheDead chapter 38 . 5/20/2015
Well I enjoyed that story very much. It was very well adapted, and everyone was in character. Sarah is such a softy and it was nice to see her develop a relationship with lilly. I am glad you kept Lilly's character angry and conflicted after Larry died, and did a good job having her lose her temper without having to kill anyone.

In the end it felt like Sarah and Carlos were meant to be there, which is what you were trying to achieve I guess, so very well done to you.

There were some very minor mistakes, but nothing to really grumble about as I could figure things out on my own, in fact you only notice it of you look very very closely. Good job, and look forward to reading We Continue On.
PabloOftheDead chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Great job on all the interactions, all the little details add up to make the story that much better.
PabloOftheDead chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Nice introductions and it was like we were playing the game all over again )
PabloOftheDead chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Nice adaptation of the start of episode 2 of the game. Definitely got Sarah's character right :D
PabloOftheDead chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Nice lead up to catching up with Lee and co. :D
PabloOftheDead chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
nice start to the story. Nice introductions with no impending death yet, yay!