Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 6 . 7/14
this very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Shit! this chapter was the most intense.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
i would love to give you some ideas! (don't know if they'll be of much help but still _) so if i'm not mistaken the pairings are these: amixheero, minakoxquatre, makotoxwufei, reixduo, usagixtrowa. am i right?

well perhaps after usa, ami and rei are healed the girls can challenge wufei i mean that guys does think their weak onna's so why not prove him they're not? i know makoto fought him already but he still thinks of them as weak so perhaps there is a gym in that huge house and one of the girls can beat him in a sparring match? the other girls could then challenge the other boys.

okay so that was probably a bad idea. next one

doctor q tries kidnap the five girls for her revenge on doctor s

hum what else could possibly happen? damn i'm running out of ideas. i'm sorry i tried my best (even though it would have probably been better if i didn't give any ideas)
Miss.Cena chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
I hope update soon i want Mina with Trowa!
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
I love this story

who ya gonna pair ppl up with, is hee-chan with Ames?

Every1's favourite pair is their sibling.

hee-chan, Usa-chan

fei-chan, Rei-chan

quat-chan, Ames-chan

tro-chan, Mako-chan

I have absolutely no idea how you are going to pair them up.

Even though, plz DON'T pair up Hee-chan with Ames or Rei-chan. plz! They are not exactly my FAVOURITE pair...-.- What if Doctor Q comes and kidnapps Usagi again? or the doctors are dead and all the missions are traps? i unno. update soon! ou better or i'll hunt you down _
alynawatlovers chapter 6 . 5/8/2007
Hm... i have absolutely no idea on an idea. SOrry bunches. But at least you got a year in. I didn't. If you do get an amazing idea, please update!
Lady Xiao chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
I believe that you should put Rei and Trowa together... just a thought... lol. Please update soon!
nequamtenshi chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
How about add some more romantic sences on how the others fall in love? How about Usagi has flaskbacks on what happened to her when she was caputed in her dreams?
notamember chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
For an idea, how about telling more about one of the girls' past? Or how about the boys' past but with a twist?
serenitynight chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
i cant wait 4 u to udatte and good luck with some new ideas
Civil-Raven chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
aw...i really like this story...*pouts* ihope you get ideas soon. and im guessing the pairings are:

and after that i have no clue. lol

though i personally want trowa and usa together! _ its one of my favorite gw/sm pairings well, good luck with the next chappie. until then, ja ne!

~*D.T*~ :P
animegirl333 chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
Hi again i just finished Sibling Rivaland i loved it i can't to read more. i really hope you put a couple in thier like heero ami, dou mokoto, quoatra minako, wufei usagi, and trowa rei. or some thing like that. i really hope you continue this fanfic.
Kamui Gaia 07 chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
Nice work so far. I know you need help, but I'm gonna say it anyway,

"Keep up the good work!"
curiosity chapter 6 . 10/22/2004

LoveAngel1705 chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
This is such a magnificent story. I figured that since you're always checking out Seeing Green,my story, that I would check out one of yours and I am in love. The last chapter was more than hilarious. Can't wait for more.