Reviews for Circus Life
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
can the other pilots show up ? you know, to visit trowa and see the girls? also i hoped ami would be doind some stuff a little more dangerous. i mean she the ice-queen, she's not really scared is she? _ all the rest of the story is really awesome and i hope you'll continue soon
serenitynight chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
great job i really enjoyed it
Umeko Saito chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
lmao- a correction to who ever said two months, I think its been like a year now ._.

anyways your lucky you've started so many, because otherwise...well...yea..otherwise. Anyways, this one is pretty cool, but, I wonder, will any of the other gundam boys appear? If...you...continue?
Mundaati chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
please post another chapter soon! I love this story and I really want to read more about so would you please post soon.
Choas Babe chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
UH! I like it. I think that you should call Usagi Tenshi and Minako Megami. Makoto could be Juno and Michiru could be Kaze.
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 3 . 1/31/2004
Listen, I have yet to see a story you have written that sinks the bucket. You are a great writter and you really shouldn't put yourself down all the time. really like this story and think you should go on and uodate it!
kichiko chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
have you ever finished a fic? anyways, write more. -
ForbiddenShadow0 chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
Great story update soon.*
Selesterile chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
"Two months Damia, two months." *breaks down weeping* "It's been two months yesterday sense you updated ANY of your fics." (this is just a reminder, I do truly understand if somethings going on in your life and you just can't write. So if that's the case just take some quaility time to your self and just ignore me, but if you just have writer's block at least post THAT somewhere. Really, I'm starting to worry, I'm afraid you won't come back. Oh, and sorry for being annoying)
flamin-phyinixim to lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
plz cuntinue
Selesterile chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
"Oh where oh where has Damia gone? Oh where oh where can she be? She hasn't updated any of her fics. Oh where oh where can she be!
syunikiss chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
wah, i simply love your fanfics and i hope you carry on with this one :]
lil pixie chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
I dont know about the other reviewers but i think that this is a really good story. I do hope that u continue it becuz u actually had me on the edge of my seat! especially when they were practicing with the arrows. Dont stop writing this fic! _
Alizabeth chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
Cool i luv the circus idea, but it's like realy sad that haruka died (everone kills her off why?).can you like add something like one of the animal getting out and attacking an oz soldier(mamaru(SP?)) n killing the sob?(WHEN ANIMALS ATTACK!)you never see oz people dieing becaus of a circus animal it can be a freak acident(laughs evil laugh)it would be funny hearing him either way you've gotta write more. you'r one of the best writers on the only reason i come back every day(you don't just write about usa and hee-manlike EVERYONE else you seemed to have noted that there where OTHER charactors!)
MiLeggie chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
haha...Crabby...haha... Great fic so far, cant wait for the rest!