Reviews for Unbreak My Heart
LookAgain chapter 1 . 8/16
Found your page just today through Copgirl's wonderful stories, and am honestly so thankful I did! You write beautifully, changing canon as necessary to get our two favorite idots together. I actually was very happy with your portrayal of Mary; others who try to make her the evil one, what with a fake pregnancy or make her the sniper, never quite get her emotions right. But you hit her spot on, making me equal parts hate and love her. Again, thank you, and know that if I don't review every si gle one of your stories, I'm still going to read them!
BenAddiction chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
An excellent story, with a lovely ending. Thank you very much for writing it, I enjoyed it so much! :-)
BenAddiction chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Yet again, an excellent chapter! :)
BenAddiction chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
Oh John :‘(
Another great chapter, love the idea of Mary having been the one of the snipers at the pool.
BenAddiction chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Oh my! Those poor boys! What are you doing to the poor loves. I am so glad that this story is already complete.
Another brilliant chapter.
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
Loved it. Hurt my heart in places. Marked familiar wounds, and yet eased them. Seems strange for a mystery... But the thruth. Thank you.
Ennui Enigma chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
I like the way the stories and scenes interweave. Each scene is fairly short - a few paragraphs. The rapid switching between characters and scenes helps move things forward and keep me reaching forward with my eyes to the next line. Clever writing. And, of course, beautiful texture and emotion. Thank you for not breaking my heart with the finish. Satisfying read.
mrspencil chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
All neatly concluded:-)
And, yes, by all means continue random multi-chapter fic commencement:-p
librarywitch chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
Well worth the wait. Great job!
MapleleafCameo chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
Excellent job my friend! Suspenseful & gripping! And Hurray! They're back together!
Old Ping Hai chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
Love this story! Thanks do much for finishing it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
This went quite unexpected please more!
MapleleafCameo chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Oh most excellent chapter my friend! Lots of tension & excitement! Getting close to the end:D
librarywitch chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Oooh I like this what if. Well done.
mrspencil chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
It is all getting very complicated. Poor John.