Reviews for The Draco Harry Love Spell
Hieisteel chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Good man
arunendu chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
You are a great write please write more stories.
Pissed off chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
God damn it do you even know hOw annoying that is? It's been YEARS since you made a new chapter and god damn your stupid cliff hanger!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
KINDLY UPDATE SOON EH... _ ITS A NICE STORY... SO FAR...
oh Schnitzel chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
This story is great so far PLEASE write the next chap soon!
Jblover506 chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
A love it!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
You apoligised for not updateing this but you never did so later! If you still have those next chapters would you please post at least them?
lol chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
WTF? blaise Zabini is a boy!
AngelHottie chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
lol nice one i liked it
dracoizumi chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
KEEP ON WRITING! IV BEEN WAITING TWO YEARS AND STILL... NOTHING! I REALLY LOVE THIS FIC! ITS MY FIRST HARRY POTTER FIC I EVER ACTUALLY REVIEWED AND PRINTED OUT! PLZ CONTINUE IT!
Legolas chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
I...I..cant believe you stop just like that i thought i was gonig to cry..i hope you update and soon. Please let me know when you get the next chapter up. ITs going great so far..Keep up the good writing.
Hope to hear form you soon...
Peace
klh2003 chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
GREAT STORY! That has GOT to be one of my favorite DM/HP Fanfics! One suggestion, though, would be to WRITE MORE (Of Course)! Please take a look at my story-Love at First Fight and tell me what you think! -KLH2003
Silvrei chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
Something I was wondering about, from the chapter where it mentions the Dragon's Blood slipped behind his desk unnoticed and became stuck there: does that mean that the potion was brewed incorrectly, and that the only reason why Harry 'responded' to the effects was that he thought he was under it's influence? Like people being given sugar pills thinking they're pain killers, and having the pain recede?
Potter-Fanatic2 chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
This is really good. Not usually my kind of story but I find this really funny as I couldn't stop laughing and I can't wait for the next chapter! Bring it on!
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
OHY! I saw that you've updated and I thought it was a new chapter; it was very disappointing.

Anyway, if you're asking for ideas I think Harry should get revenge, somehow. And probably think he's under the influence of the potion when he's not. pretty likely being that last time when his eyes fixed in Draco's. How very romantic! (why do I have the impression that I've just talked like McGonnagal? AARRGHTT!) And they should have SEX! (hehe.. not really. That's up to you)

I don't know, I cannot think of anything less cliché at the moment. Is up to you know! WHEN YOU DECIDE TO CONTINUE!

Good Luck

Me. (Too tired to write my whole name right now, though.)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »