Reviews for Sins
PrincessAle chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
awesome one shot ! so good ! and perfect
Lucas de la Porte chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
You! That was the bast story I had read on this site in ages. I would literally read you shopping lists and love it.
The narrative, the descriptions, the characterisation, everything actually ... everything was just ON FLEEK! I can't wait to delve deeper into your stories and enjoy every word of it. Keep writing and when you are a successful author one day don't forget about your adoring fans, hey!
Lana Archer chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Oh man, this was perfect
XO
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Oh that was different,I liked it.
Tarafina chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
This was haunting, and you captured that air of dangerous insanity that comes and goes when Damon is especially emotional. Really well written and a great character study of him, his motives, and how he views morality, death, and redemption. Great story!
cosmickym chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Wow, very spooky and poetic. I loved the idea that Damon would go to a priest just to vent. It makes sense and I can totally see this as a missing scene from the show. Loved it!
Make A Shadow chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Oh my god. That was...amazing. I am 100 percent here for Bonnie being exalted. As much as I tend to steer clear of religious/spiritual things, I do love the Bonnie and God/Jesus parallel. She's constantly the savior/martyr to a pack of lackluster believers who reap the benefits of her actions. It wasn't until her sacrifice for Damon that it really drove home the weight of what she did. Him, being the least deserving of everyone, yet he appreciates it the most. She risked her life for his non-believing ass, and it eats him up! Gah, there is just so much of this that I love. Great job!
Boogum chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This was lovely! I found the outside perspective of the priest worked really well for the story. You delved right into Damon's thoughts through his words and I was right there with him feeling all his pain/guilt/sadness. That last line Damon says was perfect.

Great stuff, Lia! I liked it a lot!
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I think this is the first non-fun fic I've read from you, and despite my scary need for jazz hands and a rimshot, this was still interesting. I was expecting a raven to be somewhere in the rafters going "Lenore?" And for Damon to fling the bottle at the raven... Poetic, is what I'm saying.

Thumbs up. Never encountered pseudo-atheist Damon before. I feel kinda bad for the priest having to deal with that. But this is oddly enough not ooc for Damon. He has proven time and time again that he really doesn't mind semi kidnapping a person to vent with. Glad he left the dude alive in the end.

I don't know what to say... This is like The Scientist, not the happiest Coldplay song, not fun at all, but it still gets a thumbs up cause it was so good. All the imagery, and the mood. Really sombre. That's hard enough to do and to maintain it through the whole 5k with not even a shred of glitter dust (this is what I think I'm going to start referring to my happy shipping feels as - glitter dust), that has to be hella hard. So despite my sad frowny face on the outside, I'm doing a Donald Trump style nod of congratulations and respect on the inside... complete with the pouty mouth.
lala2002 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Nice! Any chance you'll continue this? I'd love to read more!
BreatheQuietly chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Interesting concept and very well written!

thank you for writing this, i'm looking forward to see more stuff from you
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wow, wonderful job. I so needed to read this after seeing that episode.
raejustrae chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Such talent. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT. You really got to the root of Damon's character development. Beautifully written. Great job.
mhngndh chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Oh shoot! What I wouldn't give to see this come true.. Beautiful, epic Damon Salvatore going to church and confessing his feelings! Can you do more? Please add more..
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2014