Reviews for Dark Father
My heart just broke realizing that this was the last chapter posted. I’m so sad it is not finished this is a really good story and and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Even tho I know this story will most likely remain unfinished I wanted to thank you for the adventure that this story took me on. You are a great writer. I wish you the best in life :)
To anyone who is considering reading this story, it’s unfinished but still well worth the read and I would totally recommend it.
Missyr256 chapter 44 . 1/3
omg really this wasn't finished. I didn't realize the story was unfinished when i started to read it. i was so absorbed with the whole story. it's one of the best fics I have ever read and I read many. please how can you leave this unfinished after you have spent so much time writing it?
Zadenados chapter 44 . 10/30/2020
gah, how does the story end?!
Spidersauce chapter 37 . 10/14/2020
Always hate it when Sidious is the big bad guy by the sole virtue of everyone else in the story being retarded.
Spidersauce chapter 36 . 10/14/2020
This chapter was terribly predictable. Vader learns that Sidious knows of his wife and kids and decides to send them into hiding with his wife's parents? I'd say he and Padmé were stupid if it wasn't an obvious plot failing.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 44 . 9/13/2020
Please come back! I love this story!
jadedbug chapter 44 . 7/12/2020
I essentially binge rid this story in 3 days and it was INCREDIBLY enjoyable, the amount of work you put into it was evident and the sheer amount of drama combined with irony was delicious to say the least. I hope that you return to complete this story some day!
staryty chapter 44 . 6/4/2020
It has been 3 years since your last update. I remember back in 2017 being so excited whenever a new chapter is out. This fic is one of my faves. Hope you update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Guest chapter 32 . 4/19/2020
Vader is Padme's fatal weakness too. She just can't resist him, can she? Hope they can have a happy ever after
Kagami420 chapter 44 . 1/12/2020
Very entertaining story . Hope you come back one day
SneeuSkywalker chapter 44 . 12/5/2019
I swear that Piett and Veers are my favorite characters in this story

I just love all your moments
2562894620 chapter 26 . 10/26/2019
I hate drama.
2562894620 chapter 16 . 10/24/2019
The last sentence is classic. As another classic saying goes "Join the Dark Side, we have cookies."
Skylarmikaelson chapter 44 . 8/23/2019
You are such an amazing writer. I recently found this FanFiction and I absolutely love it. Please don’t stop writing this, I would love to see where you take it. I know you haven’t updated in two years but please continue this.
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »