Reviews for OQ One Shots, smut and angst and fluff
RegalApplePie chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
That was hot
Chocapic31 chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
Oh yeah ! Amazing OS ! I love it !
Can't wait to read others :)

Love xx
scifigrrl chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
You are so good!
OQForever chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
Love that the town finally accepted her :)
modfeminist85 chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
Another great chapter. I really like this series of one shots. I was wondering if you would consider making the Professor/student AU one shots a separate, longer story. I really like where you've taken them.
NoraMills chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
Im confused...this in this second chapter they haven't have sex so its not a sequel right ? I NEED TO READ ANOTHER ONE IN THIS PLASE ! Like : Sequel of chapter 15 and Leopold trys to rappe Regina and Robin saves her and then she tells him not to leave her alone and they ended up to his apartment making love.! PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME ! WRITE IT ! I could try to write it myself or something similar but its your idea . Plus there is no way to write it with such a perfection as you write !
Nikki chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
OMG. "University" has been the best yet! I would actually love to see more of it, or have it be it's own fic! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2015
jsyk this came up as a bunch of code instead of the chapter. the site might be glitching, may want to delete and repost ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
I want to read more of that! Like a more scenes, I don't know maybe Regina meeting Roland..
MeniBenson chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
Wow this one is sooo good! You should make it a full story 3
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
I really really loved the way you handled this one! With both POVs and there is such an energy to it. And Robin's battle with his ethics is very in character given what we saw on the show. Great job.
Marie
scifigrrl chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
Damn, you're good!
Ariaqueen chapter 15 . 1/7/2015
I have thought about something like this a long time ago. But Im glad I didn't write it because you did so much better job. This is amazing and beautifully written and I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Based off the recent chapter could you do a one shot of robin saving regina from professor leopold
MademoiselleAddams chapter 15 . 1/7/2015
Wow
I didn't know how much I wanted to read that until now.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »