Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
Guest chapter 18 . 3/4/2021
So Menma is just canon Naruto with canon Sasuke's personality?
The last light's Shadow chapter 43 . 2/14/2021
Absolutly awesome story. Should definetly be continued. And I hope that happens soon. ;) Would be sad if that didn't happen.
Phoenix'sStars chapter 14 . 2/13/2021
To tell the truth I actually really liked the story to chapter 12, but after reading Naruto being basically "pu##y whipped" or something like he lets the girls walk all over him I just can't read anymore. Add in all the secrets that I have a feeling are there, all the things not said clearly, I'm getting frustrated reading this story. Maybe someday I will be able to finish it but I can't do it now. Naruto was at the start of the story cool/badass ninja, but after the action with Kin, he basically let the girls walk all over himself and I hate when the main character act's like this. I was hoping that he would get one girl and be faithful to her not let anyone who wants's to just kiss him and do nothing.
TuffTittyWampas chapter 1 . 2/2/2021
Plz update this its a gem.
BrainII chapter 15 . 1/22/2021
Leave it to Hypocriteshi to teach his student on how to kill a comrade. That piece of shit is the worst excuse for a sensei.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 26 . 1/6/2021
For real you just had to do it huh. You made naruto go to Konoe instead of staying with Asako. Sorry dude but I dropping this.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 26 . 1/6/2021
The OC names are confusing asf and hard to remember but the plot is getting better the more I read. Just fix your ideas of names it get kinda confusing.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 25 . 1/6/2021
One of the saddest moments in all of Anime Fanfcition. Damn I cried.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 24 . 1/6/2021
Come on I wanna see some family bonding. I been waiting for it for like an ‘eternity’
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 13 . 1/6/2021
I want Harem I want Harem I want Harem I want Harem.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 4 . 1/6/2021
You do know that Anko doesn’t do the Bell Test.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 4 . 1/6/2021
I already know who naruto girlfriend is gonna be. 1-Sasuke Twin 2-Yakumo Kurama.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 3 . 1/6/2021
I hate flashbacks so much. It just a waste of Space and Time. They are basically fillers from anime.
majikss chapter 27 . 12/31/2020
this lost memory arc should be totally wiped from yours story it ruins so much character building and goes way to long. it feels like I'm reading a whole different story and uts not fun.
WebSlinger12 chapter 43 . 11/16/2020
awww... Why the hiatus? Honestly? At first I was a bit skeptical about reading this and put it on a hold for a while. But after reading a few chapters I can't stop reading this. So in a week I managed to finish all the way to the current chapter. I love the way you wrote the character with how powerful Naruto is. I especially love when Naruto "dies", you showed the heartbreak and sadness each person close to Naruto felt. And the reunion is fun to read as well. But I think you should use more of Naruto's Dragon summons. Other than that, I really hope you'll continue with this story. Your story has a plot that I haven't found somewhere else and I really hope your continueing this.
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »