Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
KyuubiRULESA11 chapter 23 . 6/7/2020
Dude your story is absolutely awesome. I love your story but I feel as if some terrible shit will happen. I mean I fucking cried when the orphans died with how you wrote it so well. So I can't keep reading knowing it will tear my heart apart but its a great story no doubt about it. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2020
ohmygod- my heart hurts
I actually cried.
AcidESP chapter 43 . 5/21/2020
It is a very good story, although if the lemon is missing with Hisako, hahaha, poor A-kun, he will die of a heart attack when Narutin arrives, I hope you continue soon, a greeting, see you, bye !
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2020
I couldn't care less about Tatsuko *sigh*
Velin63 chapter 5 . 5/18/2020
why do people always give naruto giant swords. just because someone wields a giant sword does not indicate power
Fredward1 chapter 19 . 5/18/2020
So where tf is his sword? He wasted energy using jutsu he didn’t need to
Fredward1 chapter 12 . 5/17/2020
Fine fine just gloss over lee taking off his weights. Sure do that. Not like it’s probably still the most iconic scene in naruto
Fredward1 chapter 7 . 5/16/2020
Water against an ice user?
gh chapter 43 . 5/13/2020
I love this story...

I really hope it isn't dead.

Please update soon!
King Crimson chapter 14 . 5/6/2020
I’m pretty sceptical about the “dragon clan” element in this story. I’ve already read this story once and honestly I’d say you messed the canon up too much. It’s definitely a cool concept but I feel that the setting is just too much all over the place and you’ve involved the dragons too heavily in the story because the entire story pretty much revolves around the dragons. It ruins the Narutoverse vibe. Something like this would be better off with Naruto as a crossover character in another universe since this type of thing pretty much destroys the shinobi world vibe.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/16/2020
Enjoyed the first half of this story, the second half not so much. But I kept reading cause I had faith you'd do good on this story. But now there hasn't been any update on over a year. I'll give you some more time before I delete this story and forget about you and it. Which is a shame really.
TheBeastIsHere chapter 4 . 4/13/2020
small rant nothing important
but why would he stop to take her on in taijutsu when he could of probley just ran through her
Silverman1212 chapter 8 . 4/12/2020
really interesting ,seems like this will be a harem , dont mind at all tho , loving all of them lol .
Silverman1212 chapter 6 . 4/12/2020
hmmm...the ending was funny but i thought he was stronger than this ,and his chakara reserve being an Uzumaki is huge , so he cant be tired that fast . i am a little bit disappointed .
Silverman1212 chapter 5 . 4/12/2020
this is really good but i really hoped you wouldnt have done the wave mission , that mission is so overused and boring . well , hope naruto is OP .
3,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »