Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
gh chapter 43 . 5/13/2020
I love this story...

I really hope it isn't dead.

Please update soon!
King Crimson chapter 14 . 5/6/2020
I’m pretty sceptical about the “dragon clan” element in this story. I’ve already read this story once and honestly I’d say you messed the canon up too much. It’s definitely a cool concept but I feel that the setting is just too much all over the place and you’ve involved the dragons too heavily in the story because the entire story pretty much revolves around the dragons. It ruins the Narutoverse vibe. Something like this would be better off with Naruto as a crossover character in another universe since this type of thing pretty much destroys the shinobi world vibe.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/16/2020
Enjoyed the first half of this story, the second half not so much. But I kept reading cause I had faith you'd do good on this story. But now there hasn't been any update on over a year. I'll give you some more time before I delete this story and forget about you and it. Which is a shame really.
TheBeastIsHere chapter 4 . 4/13/2020
small rant nothing important
but why would he stop to take her on in taijutsu when he could of probley just ran through her
Silverman1212 chapter 8 . 4/12/2020
really interesting ,seems like this will be a harem , dont mind at all tho , loving all of them lol .
Silverman1212 chapter 6 . 4/12/2020
hmmm...the ending was funny but i thought he was stronger than this ,and his chakara reserve being an Uzumaki is huge , so he cant be tired that fast . i am a little bit disappointed .
Silverman1212 chapter 5 . 4/12/2020
this is really good but i really hoped you wouldnt have done the wave mission , that mission is so overused and boring . well , hope naruto is OP .
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2020
Capítulo 3 y ya dejaré de leer esta cosa. En serio? Hacer que pierda el amor familiar y luego devolvérselo porque tiene ganas? No pudiste encontrar otra mejor forma? O mejor aún! Dejarlo como estaba! La historia iba genial en el primer capítulo. Tenía muchas ganas de leer sobre un Naruto que sería más analítico, frío y calculador. En el segundo capítulo la jodiste inventando un "aniki" que iba a morir y dándole porque sí una convocatoria OP y todo lo que necesita sin esforzarse. No querías darle también el Rinnengan, controlar al Kyubi fácilmente, que pueda abrir las 8 puertas sin entrenar o algún arma divina y de paso hacerlo irresistible a las mujeres con un pene de 40cm? Si alguna vez reescribes está novela sin la estúpida parte de los dioses hablando y quitando toda lo que lo haría un GaryStu me encantaría leerla. •
Ryu wolf chapter 43 . 4/10/2020
Nice job with this story so far
Guest chapter 43 . 4/8/2020
Chapter 1-23 was some of the best fanfiction I've ever read on this website. 24-41 was one of the worst changes in a fanfiction I've had the 'pleasure of reading' I think you should have ended the story at the funeral. Then maybe do an epilogue about the rest of the side and main characters lives. Something that a lot of people dislike is the harem trope in fanfictions.

I think you did the harem really well, where its more an anime harem. Anime harems usually have a bunch of females fight over one male then the male only truly loves one of the girls. You were doing then after chapter 25 you got rid of all the family and friends Naruto once had. Then you replaced then with one really boring 'love-interest' and a bunch of OCs. Instead of keeping all the characters we 'loved'.

I think that to make it 'better' I had to read chapter 23 and beyond as a completely different story that I already knew the complete backstory off. Even then reading the rest of the story that way. Still took me triple amount of time as I did reading 1-23.
ElaraLyra chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
I hate this story. Naruto is so fucking weak. Also you don't need to show everyone's reactions EVERY TIME y'know...it gets annoying real quick.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/5/2020
Honestly you need a Angst tag for this story. The amount off bullshit that is piled on Naruto and the Angst he is having is just insane.
Jo matter how powerful he gets in the end he is just fates bitch and the plaything of the gods.
Not something I expect from a story with only the Adventure tag.
The romance is absoluty disappointing, and the pairing feels like a cheap copout for him to have a love life.
The story was more or less fine till the chunin exam and the invasion but after that, you dropped the Ball big time in my opinion.
The story is just not my cup of the, a neglected story of naruto is always bit angsty but like I said the amount of bullshit he had to take is just not my cup of tee.
Ryujin Hara chapter 3 . 3/25/2020
Ah shit, the last 2 paragraph of this chapter make sad and crying TwT
Nik1627 chapter 43 . 3/25/2020
Please continue this story! It is just wonderful!
hadrian lucifer chapter 43 . 3/19/2020