Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
thunderofdeath97 chapter 3 . 3/8/2020
Doesnt change the fact that the shinigami fucked up, and commited a seriously misjudgment, and wromg mistake
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 3/8/2020
Fuck the shinigami
DracoErebos chapter 43 . 2/26/2020
(Some spoilers in hereTo be honest, I had to speed through this story and ignore a ton of grammatical errors, but you had a really good storyline going, only thing is that you gave him so many jutsu that we've never heard of, and then you made him into a gary stu with a ton of chicks chasing him... It became kinda hard to read, and I'm pretty sure most of us readers still don't really understand who Naruto really likes? Like, I'm pretty sure that it's Hisako, but I seem to recall somewhere that she happened to be ELEVEN YEARS OLD, and then there's the whole deal with Tatsuko being Naruto's mate, not to mention Haku AND Kin. It was also needlessly angsty at some points, so maybe tone down a little bit on that. However, despite the many plot holes and such, it was decently entertaining to read. Hence, while it became hard to read at some points, I'm glad I finished it. Thanks :D
Ricardo Soto chapter 40 . 2/15/2020
Man this story is a headache, it’s tiring how much you put naruto through so much unecessary bullshit. Honestly your story was going good after the events of the Chūnin exams with naruto truly seeing his family was coming back to him that they really did care and want him back and were truly sorry. Yet you add more unnecessary angst and pointless trauma with him getting amnesia and still not wanting them really in his life. Romance is a shitshow so many girls over him yet you put him with a uninteresting OC out of random. You couldn’t choose one of the girls back at the leaf? Either choose a girl or point out that it’s a harem.
RKingQway chapter 7 . 2/7/2020
Boo u dumb ass people who keep zabuza and haku alive for no reason since they are bad characters and be part of the plot is just stupid.
Fartsparckle chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
Dude, I was so sad to see that you didn’t update this story over Christmas and I am so sad to see this is on Hiatus. Please reconsider updating this in the near future. This was one of my favorite fanfics and I would be devastated to see it die.
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 19 . 2/2/2020
STOP GIVING HIM SO MANY FUCKING JUTSUS
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 18 . 2/2/2020
So you mean to say that a mere GENIN can call upon a wave of pure DEATH and it's only an A-Rank ninjutsu?!
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 15 . 2/2/2020
"Yeah, don't mind me being two to three hours late, I only TRIPPED ON THE WAY HERE."
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 7 . 2/1/2020
Mystical Palm Technique
In another fic, called the "Advent of the Flash", Naruto describes it as the "cool-hand-glowy-thingy"
I will never call it anything else
bernardojohnwilzandro chapter 43 . 1/15/2020
This story contains both two things I hate and love in any fanfiction; story is inconsistent with facts and details (which eye does he have his eye patch on?!, Isn't Hisako blind!? So why does it says sight in most sentence of her?) With mile long glaring holes and what not, but also this story contains that strange charm to it's title that keeps me entranced and wanting for more, arrghh what wizardry is this!?

The story is literally balanced between the paper thin boundary of good and badly written stories!
lou2003us chapter 43 . 1/12/2020
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Smartyul chapter 43 . 1/8/2020
WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE STORY, DON’T READ. CONTAINS SPOILERS.

To Author,

About half way through the story, I nearly thought of dropping the story because I thought it would somehow go to a full in food story. I’m glad I didn’t. Both parts of the story are amazing in their own right and could have been 2 separate fabrications if adapted slightly. Nearing the end, about three quarters of the way through, I was a bit disheartened at the thought that Naruto was getting something along the lines of a harem (I’ve read way too many of those and they become boring), but in this story, it added to what, in my opinion, is the main element of the story - family and friendship, along with forgiveness and selflessness.

While like every other person reading this story, I would’ve liked a few plot holes cleared (none of the fighting, mainly on the Shinigami and Kami, the rest don’t really matter to me (read the rest)) I feel that the end of the last chapter was an ending itself. Like I said before, I think the true meaning of this fanfiction is not an OP Naruto, but family and forgiveness. The last chapter shows people seeking forgiveness from Naruto and trying to reconnect with him, which is a good enough ending for me. Also, the flashback to when he was 5 showed that even with the gods messing about, Jiraya and the rest did love Naruto enough to acknowledge it.

Overall, great story. One of the best I’ve read on this platform - so much so that I finished the full story in a few days.

With regards,
Smartyul

P.S. An epilogue would be nice, not needed though.
P.P.S. You should remove the hiatus note.
Archieless00 chapter 16 . 1/6/2020
How bore yours..
luciyck chapter 4 . 1/1/2020
2 years since the update. i think the authors dead.
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »