Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
Chyllen chapter 6 . 8/24/2019
His Noble sense of justice comes from where ? Ehh so far all I see is a bipolar Naruto. He should not give a shit about wave or their problems .. what I'm saying is explain
Brandon Boodoo chapter 14 . 8/21/2019
Yeah gonna drop this now.
Really was a waste to read so much until this chapter.
My grammar op chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
This story would be perfect if I could understand why you basically threw everything at Naruto without him earning it. BTW I'm talking about all the girls that like him,Mostly.
Sypho Dias chapter 4 . 8/14/2019
Dude... I don't think the big head just is a B rank. Its probably a E rank or feasibly a D rank.
7 Seventy Seven 7 chapter 2 . 8/13/2019
it's always the gut feeling they ignore. DONT IGNORE OT FOE ONCE
Fearme 5001 chapter 43 . 8/4/2019
Read this story about 5 times (give or take 1 lol). im not going to gon on a binge of where youve been or say hate on you for not updating (unlike others im sure). just wanna let you know that this is a great story with a great plot and even though its been a year since you last updated,I cant wait to see the notification of this being updated... I hope you are doing well and staying safe. So... uh yea peace? lol
Guest chapter 43 . 8/4/2019
More please
thegrison chapter 43 . 7/24/2019
This story is a good idea yet poor follow though due to I had to force myself a more than a few times to keep reading it. It could have been so much better.
Po1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
Such lazy writing. I hate when authors give their characters an excuse for any negative actions they may have. Oh, it's not their fault they're pieces of shit, the shinigami made it so.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/28/2019
Damn. Hiruko done fucked up.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/28/2019
"Hmph. Foolish little siblings, you're not even worth out eating."

Haha! Oh man, that is great, such a classic Itachi comment.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/28/2019
Why the heck does Naruto like Tatsuko so much anyway? He literally knew her for a day, opposed to Hisako, who be knew for years.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/27/2019
Why can't Naruto just teach her how to fight? I swear, she gets into all sorts of trouble and it would be really useful.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2019
Why the heck does every girl that Naruto meets has a crush on him? Its extremely annoying. And the even more annoying part is that this story has no pairings.
Archieless00 chapter 22 . 6/27/2019