Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Is this a harem for both Naruto and Zabuza? I hope it is
Wyrtha chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Awesome chapters. Although I do think with them back to work Zabuza and Haku should/would take one of the other apartments staying close by Naruto but having their own places as well seeing as you described it as being mostly empty. Although I'm surprised that none of his ... family have decided to take up residence there as well especially his former sisters.

Looking forward to the next chapter and how it changes since Orochimaru is a member of the Leaf still although I did enjoy the bit with Kankaro and the idiots. I half expected Sasuke to challenge Naruto, but without Orochimaru that makes the 2nd par much more unpredictable and fun in my opinion with all that can happen.
246vili chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Good chapter. Liked the part when Naruto had put Menma and Kiba to their places. Nicely done.
LordofLead chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Another well written chapter. Keep up the fantastic work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
APeaceOfPie4Everybody011 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
That was a great chapter I love the naruto menma confrontation awesome looking forward to your next update.
The Smouldering of Fear chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
What a good chapter, it felt real good to put menma in his place. It was awesome. I hope that after seeing what Menma attempted to do to Naruto after he had saved him, konohamaru will start to think that Maybe Menma is not that great. And konohamaru starts thinking that Naruto is his hero. It would just make the story have some comedy. Because in my oppinion a Naruto story without interactions between Naruto and konohamaru, no matter how cold the former is, is not a Naruto story at all.

Thank you for this chapter and I look forward to the next one.
Rmito chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
This story is destroying my sleep cycle... Thank you very much
pinky chan chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
yay!. what a long chapter!. i want more!. i just hope that something will happen and make the 3 idiots humble or something. they are obnoxious!.
ferduran chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Will Hinata be part of the history?
Darklight-Dragon21 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
really good chapter
especially loved Naruto's encounter with Menma
will his attitude change or will he stay the same
personally i hope he stays the same for a while longer so Naruto can 'help' adjust it for him :P
yangster1234 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Forgot to put this in my last review but you should pair Naruto with Hinata to spire that God-whatchamacallem dude... shit just looked at his username as well... oh well anyways yea, you should totally do it for the lulz and the inevitable rage that he/she/it would make :D
pitbull4567 chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Great chapter love the last part in the chapter
yangster1234 chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
GAHHHH!
...
Damn cliffhangers... lol anyways lovely chapter. A few grammar problems but overall really good. Could do without the cliffies though :p
koko-yarou chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
wow...to think that Zabuza can give a smile that attract women's attention and made her daughter's yandere mode on...hahaha, interesting..and i agree with what you did to Menma there, if he keep that attitude then it won't end well. so can i assume you'll use some of your OC as the proctor of Chunin Exam...? oh well, i'll await more surprise from you
dadofmad007 chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
cute story of zabuza and anko
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 222 .. Last Next »