Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
UnsanMusho chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Bwahahahahahahaha for a short chapter you really know how to end it. Anyways this chapter was very well written in my opinion while short yes it showed many important events such as Naruto opening to his team a bit, Zabuza and Haku's relationship as a now Father/Daugther and most importantly the drama with Naruto and his Father and I cannot wait to see what happens when Minato tells his family about Naruto's fight against Zabuza. Anyways as for Pairings I say Harem can do well, but not the ridiculous sized harem that's meant for smut fics. And as long as Tenten get's the chance to be with Naruto then I"m good.
ImpEmp chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I like that you had them move in with Naruto.
Blondewriter007 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
awesome
bankai777 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Will Shizuka show up in the chunin exams.
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
well then...
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Hehehehe
NarutoKushina chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Good chapter, I hope it turns into a small harem with all his teammates and Haku.

Can't wait to see Kushina's reaction to who is now living with Naruto, and like Minato the bit of jealously that comes from it.

I forget but does Zabuza and Haku know Minato is his father?

Loved Naruto defending Anko the way he did, could earn him some brownie points with her. I do like it for more than that though, he was right that Minato should have heard the full report first, and help develop a nice bond as a team. It will be funny when his former family learns he has a bridge named after him now.

Funny that he could scare the Anbu like that, hope he gets fed up with Menma and his little gang and does that to them sometime soon.

I am still interested to see if Menma ever gets put in his place by his sisters and mother at least.
La Belle Coeur chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Poor Zabuza-chan!

Pairing: harem for Naruto - Satsuki,Yakumo,Haku,Kurenai, and Guren
M.D. Hurricane chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I liked that last part with Zabuza showing his fatherly instincts. As well as Naruto and his team standing up for Anko. And Naruto for Zabuza and Haku.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Your story have Potential. But please No Harem and No Incest. That is just creppy. Shudders. Also ignore the Author Named God Shadow ex 100 he is nothing but a Racist, Sexist Troll who can even write Shit for nothing. He Critizes any Author who is better than him... yeah i know the guy is Pathatic. He even made a Disgusting So called story Where Hinata get Raped and killed(cause he is a Hinata Hater) you should read and Flame His Crappy Story.
AllyD1214 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Good Story pls continue it.
yuriyuri u chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Yuri
Kit chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Soo can you make it a harem
LordGhostStriker chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I say let Naruto mello out a little bit before you do any pairings
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Anything with ino is cool honestly
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »