Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
Awesome chapter
buterflypuss chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
good chap
Silver crow chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Well this looks like a great story so far hope we get a update soon
BANKAIZEN chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
nice
ferduran chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Will you use elements of thew last manga of Naruto on this ficc?
NinjaFang1331 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Nice job with the first four chapters. I like the way Naruto acts. He doesn't hate his family, but stays neutral around everyone. But now Naruto is showing a small bit of emotion for his new team.
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
That was something
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
supert history
thor94 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
then, naruto is good in taijutsu, but what about the rest? i doubt he could be good at ninjutsu since he has not high chakra level.
Do you plan the gods give him a kind of god power, or the only thing they did to naruto is screwing up his life?
and i dislike guys play with other lives, just for that, even if naruto is not evil or mistreat to the village, i wish his future is not with konoha (only to piss shinigami).
dragzxx chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
good chapter hey i know that he doesent want to let anyone in the village get close to him but what about outside the village. i mean his brother most likly dident want him to live a life of complete solis or lonleyness. he probably wanted him to make his own family and friends out in the world, to form his own precious i could still see him being freinds with haku, inspiring the people of wave and snow, him being hurt by his family eating wihtout him shows that the naruto we all know and love is still in there. that his heart of gold, will to protect his preciouse people with everything he has and more, and ability to connect with people even his enemys is still their, hes just different. this naruto doesent care about the village like canon, but from his previous interactions with his brother he still cares a hole lot about those close to him, willing to do anything he can for them its just that hes not going out of his way for the village which will probably come back to bite him later with garra( hope you still have naruto befriend him), pain, sora, sky village, and all the thigns that attacked the village. did you know that theirs an actual dragon naruto game, ya for the wii my sister has it. its where the village was attacked by a dragon and this guy tries to awaken an anceint powerfull dragon for evil purposes. ow the dragon blade of course, in that game the main blade to harm the dragons is called the dragon blade its a somewhat seintient sword with alot of cool abilities, its seintient like kasamis shark blade is. in fact its really similar to that balde being it can cut chakra, absorbe chakra (not as much or as well as the sharkblade but still), and evolve and get stronger with elemental orbs from each dragon, its somewhat like shulk sword from xeno blade, where after having the orb and puting it in the blade can switch between the orbs to be able to use the elements but only one at a time, efectivly after gaining all the orbs letting the use use any of the five elements. it was used to make the wind dragon rasengan. its not a huge sword either its almost a shortsword. down side is that it takes a but load of chakra just to pick up not to mention weild so if he did get it that would be his alternative to bijuu mode, he couldent weild it for long. and it would go to him the sword is somewhat sentient and chooses its weilder, based their heart i think, but since you gave him the dragon thing am pretty sure it would resinate with him. look the blade up it would be cool to see it used in a story i think i only ever saw one story use it and it was used pretty well, their was a good cost benifite scale so it wasent spamed but it was used often, usaly towards the end of the fight or to blg attaks or combos then it was put away to it wasent constantly draining.
also wouldent it make kushina sad that she missed out on his entire childhood, she has no pictures of him growing up, or any of his milestones , she has no proff of his life, am just saying that fact would depress me.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Can't wait for the next update! :D
Michiwu chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
So far so good!

I liked the team setup, it seems like it'll be interesting..
I like the way you have him acting towards his family, I personally feel like cold and indifferent is more interesting than him just resenting them and acting like a douche towards them.

I'm guessing the person he wants to make proud is his dead brother or maybe one of the dragons? Might be wrong though.

Oh and, I personally like the idea of incest, it's certainly interesting when he's in that family situation.

Anyway, I like it so far and I'm looking forward to your next updates
LordHero chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Interesting team setup, I like your choice with good Orichimaru, you made a good argument about Naruto being a flight risk at least with the information they have, the test was done well and you did well having Naruto hide his skills.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Most neglect fics don"t make it past wave I hope this is different, the few that do tend to be popular from what I've seen though, I have no problem with Naruto staying in Konoha, the uzuincest (maybe) will put some people off but from I've seen when people put polls in other fics for pairings only femkuruma beats it. (Unless a female character is a close friend to Naruto from the start or if done at the start maybe Hinata)
Shinigami and Kami was odd unneeded but funny, I hope the dragon contract isn't one where a single dragon can defeat biju and destroy villages and basicly do all the work.
jh831 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
good chapter
like the idea of orochimaru being inocent. Though it would be interesting if kabuto was the one that trainied naruto.
glad you are keeping naruto mostly stoic and not angry or have really any emotion.
Wonder if you will try and have minito and kushina try and make it up to naruto, if you do, please have him deny their request.
the part where you want naruto to make someone proud, hope it wasn't his parents.
looking forward to the next chapter
3,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 .. Last Next »