Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Can't wait for the next update! :D
Michiwu chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
So far so good!

I liked the team setup, it seems like it'll be interesting..
I like the way you have him acting towards his family, I personally feel like cold and indifferent is more interesting than him just resenting them and acting like a douche towards them.

I'm guessing the person he wants to make proud is his dead brother or maybe one of the dragons? Might be wrong though.

Oh and, I personally like the idea of incest, it's certainly interesting when he's in that family situation.

Anyway, I like it so far and I'm looking forward to your next updates
LordHero chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Interesting team setup, I like your choice with good Orichimaru, you made a good argument about Naruto being a flight risk at least with the information they have, the test was done well and you did well having Naruto hide his skills.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Most neglect fics don"t make it past wave I hope this is different, the few that do tend to be popular from what I've seen though, I have no problem with Naruto staying in Konoha, the uzuincest (maybe) will put some people off but from I've seen when people put polls in other fics for pairings only femkuruma beats it. (Unless a female character is a close friend to Naruto from the start or if done at the start maybe Hinata)
Shinigami and Kami was odd unneeded but funny, I hope the dragon contract isn't one where a single dragon can defeat biju and destroy villages and basicly do all the work.
jh831 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
good chapter
like the idea of orochimaru being inocent. Though it would be interesting if kabuto was the one that trainied naruto.
glad you are keeping naruto mostly stoic and not angry or have really any emotion.
Wonder if you will try and have minito and kushina try and make it up to naruto, if you do, please have him deny their request.
the part where you want naruto to make someone proud, hope it wasn't his parents.
looking forward to the next chapter
Kit chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I want to read more
UnsanMusho chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
I cannot wait to see Naruto moving out of the Namikaze. Anyways so in this fic Naruto stays loyal to Konoha huh? With all the s*** he's going through I'm REALLY curious to see how you'll make that happen. Question though, what will Naruto's specialty be as a Ninja?
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Awesome chapters
DragonGodSlayerMasterKage chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Can naruto be with shino asada From sword art online
guest101 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Sniff freaking love it...the bond between naruto and his brother ryuu...YES INCEST naruto and his sisters...can't wait till you update again!;)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Well this is really interesting so keep up the good work and update soon.
A Plexx chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Update again! Good chapter and will he always have that similar feeling towards his family or will it go over time or will he forgive them but still have it a little?
SilverKnight17 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
wow nice fic going on
deathgod chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
i like it sad but good what will happen next geting me into is keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Damn...lol I seem to always start with that word ...anyways I like it hope you make it incest in the future! Yup I got hooked up on it by some other authors!? Hope you update soon and fast!
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 .. Last Next »