Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
ews1 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
I'd prefer not to read about incest. I'm interested to see where you take this but hope you dont write yourself into a corner where you cant explain why he reacts the way he does.
plums chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Bleh... Neglect fics where Naruto doesn't "give into the hatred" or simply doesn't become a missing niin at the first possible opportunity just cannot hold my interest. Its just a mass of contradictions. Your scene with the gods trying to justify why he doesn't get the heck outta Dodge doesn't make sense either.

Seriously? What the heck is the point of this story if you make them sorta/kinda make up and pretend they weren't scum for years towards him. Especially if they never reign Menma in and cave his skull in? Seriously, do you really want to make it seem like Kushina and Minato actually care? If they did, beat the crap out of Menma whenever he opens his mouth.

I just found this to be a very frustrating read. They're hypocrites. And we as readers have no clue where this is going. And I fully expect this to be abandoned halfway through the wave arc like every other child abuse story.
dragzxx chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
you know death can plan everything out perfectly but if their is one thing naruto is its unpredictable. the future is never set in stone and i hope you have the most unpredictable ninja show that to death later. plus i think it would be cool if he made new of different bonds from the normal ones he would have, make unlikely allies in the elemental nations. like say a pirate mouth genjutsu user(i could see a few laughs with their clashing personalizes one trying to annoy the other) , jugoo, that water dude(come on it would be funney seeing him and stoneface naruto) isarabi, fu, sora( have him be a bigger character and allie), and so on. basicly the people who normal are shoved to the side or cast of, the outcasts like him. also now that i think about it, naruto seems kinda like ryu from street fighter. in the end naruto has always been unpredictable or random at times i hope you keep that.
ferduran chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Very interesting update, I wonder if you will include the last events of the manga on this ficc?
thor94 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
interesting.
do you plan give naruto an amazing powerful bloodline or something like a bijuu, since naruto has no kyuubi.
other questions, naruto is average/low skilled or he could easily take the top rank but just put an indifferent idiot mask?
buterflypuss chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
good chap
Patriot-M89 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Oh dear, things are about to go from bad to worse for Naruto. He'll one day reach his breaking point soon.
pitbull4567 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Good chapter
chivotenkai chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
interesting chapter
The thought of parents is curious.
They know they are wrong but do not feel able to fix it.
Will they be able to worsen even more?
Hope not.
Also, from what I see, it seems that may never resolve (I guess you will not be able to create links not?)
poor Ryuuhei
Please naruto don't have in the future the dragon virus T.T
pitbull4567 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Another author writing a neglect. You probably don't know anything a child neglect do you. Children that neglectef by their parents DO NOT GROW UP BEING NORMAL. They either grow to HATE everyone and become killers or they will not forgive or screw their siblings or parents. Which I bet you or anybody that write this trash probably would.
ferduran chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Excellent ficc, please update the next chapter soon.
LordHero chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
So the curse wears of in time but lats long enough to stop the developing family bonds (if i'm reading the summary correctly) well Naruto's had some training and has learn't that he will have to look for "family". Hope to read more!
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
cool
Omega Drago chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Nice chapter will naruto family notice him later on in the story or will they keep on forgetting him
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 Next »