Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
Primo The Omnipresent Operator chapter 39 . 6/29/2022
I hate the hisako and naru ships and the Haku and yakumo and kin and tayuya, and literally anything that isn’t Tatsuko in this fic.
Primo The Omnipresent Operator chapter 37 . 6/24/2022
I Love Tatsuko X Naruto
mshade656 chapter 39 . 6/22/2022
if there is tag for this novel that will be 98% useless drama and 2%other
Geurtg chapter 1 . 6/14/2022
Muy buena historia
resistance chapter 43 . 6/13/2022
now we need more chap to read now
Primo The Omnipresent Operator chapter 35 . 6/1/2022
They Are Sexually Assaulting Naruto!
Primo The Omnipresent Operator chapter 35 . 6/1/2022
The Three Sannin! San Means Three in Japanese, so you’re saying the three three ninja
George H Garetto-Barnett chapter 3 . 5/6/2022
he is a kid... how will he remain neutral?
HyuunaRyuuna chapter 25 . 4/29/2022
"shokugeki no Naruto" is coming LOL
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 22 . 4/29/2022
Ok, let's see how this- *sees Naruto didn't make chunin*.
What in the world possessed you to make such an IDIOTIC decision? I like this story, but your reason
for not making him a chunin seems kinda dumb to me.
mshade656 chapter 43 . 4/11/2022
this is like one exam i didn't study for but have to write a long story too confusing for teachers to mark so they just glance it over give some random rank (here for the readers ...what the hell is going on {ch22})
Yummybuns chapter 11 . 3/31/2022
CONTINUE THIS OR JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE IT SMH
Astramilitarum01 chapter 43 . 3/27/2022
It's an old story and it kinda shows, the Character of Naruto, the romance and the Gods are all pretty bald and senseless and lacks any realistic feelings other then the most one dimensional.

Naruto's interaction with his Parents makes very little sense and even tho the scenario is fairly common i have seen it executed much better before.

The Romance aspect is also pretty sad and focuses only on the superficial attraction or obsession but lacks even the most basic reason for love. For a story that focused so heavy on this aspect it's kinda baffling how little real emotions are in the fic.

The worst of it all are the power levels that are all over the place, at some point Naruto is strong, then he is weak, the he is a basic one man army of badass and ends up being a pushover again. Let's not confused character progress with inconsistent charter design.

It's not the worst story i have read, and for it's age its not that bad but it doesn't hold have much of interest that makes it really worth reading the over 500k words
Guest chapter 24 . 3/16/2022
Am dropping this trash called a story, really stupid
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2022
Here I was thinking he was strong, he is just weak
3,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »