Reviews for A Son Forgotten - Hiatus
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
I thought I had finally found something original, a Naruto that would follow a similar path to Sasuke, but not since I found shit about fire will and everyone makes me their bitch, such a mediocre and predictable author, Naruto has it all . the chances of going the dark path and that would give the fanfic more logic, but the fool has to turn him into a guy who cares about everyone and loves to get his anus fucked while they walk on top of him.
Galaxy chapter 11 . 8/30/2021
i dont think harem is good in this story, even if naruto is badass. i dont think he'll do something like that
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2021
You how cringy it sounds when you read Uzumaki-Namikaze?
Bait chapter 29 . 8/2/2021
Wait is this fanfic gonna be a harem? Maybe before you said it wouldn't but I am getting the feel from a harem here. Other than that I enjoy this fanfic a lot and f the flamers who think this sucks because it's better than them.
Bait chapter 14 . 8/1/2021
Well that tatsuko scene was much better than the last few scenes with everyone trying to kil- I mean kiss naruto
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2021
Been on hiatus for two years
Riptide33 chapter 3 . 7/27/2021
The last the paragraphs gave me same feeling as when Iroh sang “Little Soldier Boy”
Mark chapter 43 . 7/19/2021
Reading this chapter almost make me shed a tear, ALMOST...but damn the scene where naruto and kushina talking really hit home. No fanfic had ever made be soo emotional..i hope you return fast to finish the story :]
Johnmau chapter 8 . 6/19/2021
Personally, I don't really like Anko and Zabuza so far... As well as naruto...

For Anko and Zabuza, I really liked their original... Personality? I just find they aren't as strong as I thought of them were. They were, like, badass!

I didn't want to compare them, I try not to when reading ff as everyone has their own view of things and they might have wanted to change it!

But, come on! I just find them... Sad.

Anko shedding a tear? Shedding tears!? The crazy bitch (Respectful Bitch. Not ugly Bshould've ripped Fourth a new one! Or maybe display a visage of aloof, not facing the fourth, clearing her ears with her pinky! Not... Tears...

So I thought, why isn't she as badass as I thought she was... Then I connected it to that Snake Bastard! I should've known! Hated him in then, hated him now! He's probably why Anko isn't as BADASS anymore! Fick that Snake Bastard!

And then Zabuza... He's so... Easy to talk to... So... Caring... I don't know how to feel about it. I find his willingness in calling Konoha home, as easily as he did... Disturbing? I don't think there was any resistance at all.

And Naruto... Well...
corjca1 chapter 14 . 6/11/2021
fuck hiruko fucking pedo bastard pure fucking scum pedo bastard
corjca1 chapter 3 . 6/10/2021
thats not a family one child is the same as next created in jah/jesus image
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2021
tatsuko and satsuki best girls dont me (this story is so GODDAMN AWFULly AWESOME lol i bet u actually thought i was gonna insult u i really like this story though)
Roland Necros chapter 43 . 5/17/2021
After reading this, I have known pain
Roland Necros chapter 43 . 5/17/2021
I cried, over and over and over, the sadness, the emptiness, the apathy, the remorse, I felt it all. Dear Writer, please continue this story for I will be waiting.
Clown Exorcist chapter 24 . 5/17/2021