Reviews for Joining The Family
MoonRose91 chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
I need to know more soon. Please update when you can.
Stormsoul chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This has to be the only Ravage POV story I've ever read, and you've certainly set the bar for everyone else. First chatper desription of the hunt is particularly thrilling- you get the hunter mind-set very well and the mute danger the cassette feels towards the Autobots.

Second chapter is also very good, not everything needs to have action in it so dont be worried. Looking forwards to the next chapter!
Sustain chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Finally I have got the time to read some more. I like the POV. I have noticed its been a while though. Plans to continue?
Chronicler Four chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
This is probably the only fic I've ever read from Ravage's POV, it's really kewl. I'd like to see more soon please.
CodeRed 73 chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
HOLY COW! That first chapter just totally blew me away!It was just a visually stunning piece of work,Spin,that I actually felt like I was playing the part of best part of all,though,is that your writing style is very easy on the were no spelling or grammatical errors to speak of,which only makes reading your fic that much more enjoyable for to decipher what the author is trying to convey when there are too many mistakes in his or her fic just drives me CRAZY!From what I've seen so far,you won't hear me !Bty,you got the Screaming One's character right on !Patiently looking foward to the next chapter,even with Uni getting in the way!;-)
MJ4 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Great idea for a fic (I'm a BIG fan of the UK annuals and comics)

looking forward to the next part!
Funky Funky Usopp chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
that was REALLY good very well wrote! can't wait to read more looking forward to it :)