Reviews for Honey & Kunai
MarchEclipse chapter 9 . 7/14/2019
Ohmygod that kiss was SO CUTEE

I absolutely love ShisuiXOC fics
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2019
Sora could do it why cant hachiko?
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 8/9/2018
This was probably one of the sweetest fanfics that I have read in a long time. I can't wait to read the sequel! Great job!
Viviene001 chapter 14 . 6/4/2018
Daw...
HinataSoup chapter 9 . 4/3/2018
Why did you abandon your memories in story... (sorry, but so confusing and sad)
Poor peeps
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
A definite difference and interesting to find out more
Ambassador666 chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
I CRIED LIKE A BABY OH MY GOD RIGHT IN THE FEELS
saitera chapter 14 . 3/26/2017
great story i'm looking forward for the second part
emily4498 chapter 14 . 2/4/2017
Good job!
Dahliafay chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
Hachiko is savage. I like it :D. Calling little girls a sea of bitches just showed me that side of her.
She didn't back down, and when she was pushed hachiko pushed back harder. I love her nickname for sakura, so freaking approriate to the point of comedy.

Hachiko attacking anzai is gray for me, no one was right or wrong. I will admit I cheered hachiko when she bashed anzai's head in since I can relate being bullied. Who doesn't? And sometimes you just want to retaliate but it risks getting YOU punished for physically hurting them.

When I read what happened between hachiko, anzai, and momo-sensei. It reminds me of your choices have consequences and karma is real thing.

Hachiko attacked anzai and was punished for her temper getting the better of her. Anzai got karma for bullying sakura and possible others, who knows how long and momo-sensei hurt hachiko badly and was fired.

In a way I'm actually glad hachiko got punished because it shows nothing will go her way in this story. And there's nothing more boring than a protagonist that has their way with everything.

I tend to nitpick and over analyze things. Tell me when it gets annoying.
Dahliafay chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
"It felt like my heart fell to my butt" Hooked me in.
I'm just going to pretend this is a first time read.
Alice omega chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Interesting start.
My one criticism are some spelling mistakes. You kept using mim instead of mom. And this is more of a personal pet peeve of mine but why the name duelo? It doesn't really fit naruto's japanese setting. It's like seeing a naruto fanfic with an oc named something western like anatasia, samantha, ruby moon, etc. Again just a personal pet peeve.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Good story. For some reason all mom is mim
Ever-Lethargic chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
How could you tease me with Shisui but not do anything with it! T-T
narcissusx chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Lucky. So very lucky. Though, not the part were she can't walk or talk, but the fact that she's in the Naruto-verse... *sigh*
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »