Reviews for Sound Pod on Shuffle
Midnight Rose 0498 chapter 51 . 12/9/2021
Holy crap, this story is amazing and I really hope there's more soon.
Gajevyaddict chapter 5 . 11/27/2021
Hey Laxus babe. you gotta learn when to keep your words to your self *giggles*
Gajevyaddict chapter 4 . 11/27/2021
hehehe omg.
Gajevyaddict chapter 2 . 11/27/2021
I've seriously love some of your stories and I needed a long one to keep me company. I am loving this so far and the Laxus/Author interactions are perfection
queenxb chapter 51 . 6/8/2021
I can only pray that you’ll finish this story someday. It’s absolutely incredible.
MsKittenMarie chapter 51 . 2/3/2021
This is one of my favorite stories read it multiple times. In fact I think I'll it again. I hope you continue this It's really good and such a cliff hanger! I want to see what happens next. I bet others are too
jessifer89 chapter 51 . 12/27/2020
I know that it's been over 4 years since you've last updated but I hope that you eventually come back to this story. It has been a great read and I wonder how you would conclude the story. Are the other kids still alive? Do they lose anyone during this battle?
August the Mad Woman chapter 51 . 12/13/2020
This story is literally one of best FT fanfics I've read. The words, the details, the emotions, the battles, the twists— they are so insanely addicting, like a kind of drug that you can't get enough. I'm so stupid for not reading this sooner because it has so many chapter that I know would get me so hooked only to be left heartbroken because it's not been updated since 2016, but I'm so glad I gave this a chance and then boom, I'm so attached that I can't stop thinking about this story even when I'm washing the dishes or taking our dogs for a walk. Please, don't abandon this story. I know life can get hard and writers block occur but it seems like this story is close to be completed. I really hope you'll get back into continuing this masterpiece.
dove you chapter 51 . 10/20/2020
is there going to be anymore?
Amazingperson chapter 51 . 8/17/2020
Hi author! It's 2020 adn I've been reading your work. I must say this is a splendid story! Totally wonderful! I just, you know I'm bquite speachless. I've read a lot of fanfics but this one just take the cake. I hope you'll be continuing this one despite the years of nothing. Please author. Annending would be awesome!
crystal1994kim chapter 51 . 6/21/2020
what happens next? is there gonna be some new chapters after all these years? please try to write it down I really want to read the ending please don't leave it on a cliffhanger.
Cymbols chapter 51 . 5/10/2020
stunning! can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 51 . 12/29/2019
I NEED the rest of this story!
Guest chapter 51 . 10/26/2019
OMG! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Please please oh please finish this story! You’re almost there
Nagisa Tr chapter 31 . 10/21/2019
Why are theese girls so stupid ? 2 of their own were capturen under their noses yet they still go out to help an old couple to who knows how far from the guild.
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »