Reviews for Swing Low Sweet Chariot
rubyrogue chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
i cant tell you how much i loved this. so good, it was fun and cute and sweet. well done.
Pentastic chapter 4 . 2/11/2017
cute story. i like that veronica made up her own mind about kissing logan.
AnilCadz91 chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
As all you write :D this so completely awesome and sweet :D! I love it a lot :D!
Godschildtweety chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
Really good
mallow87 chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
Really enjoyed this fic.
Nolimit2myimagination chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
I enjoy the lightness of the story, but the darkness/realness of Duncan. Logan was himself, but Duncan revealed a side that we didn't really see.

Thanks for writing this!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This is, honestly, so good.
dietgreentea chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
the adorable interactions is making my cheeks hurt from grinning
Suzanne chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Funny and sweet, I liked how you didnt make her give in but how she ends the bet in her own way, taking back control. And I liked how you write Logan, it is a good mixture of everything we love about him.
C.Elder chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
It is definitely very good. You have a terrific sense of humour!
C.Elder chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
instinctively- not instinctually
C.Elder chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
OOOO this is good, very naughty, but goood...what will she do next?
bminor chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Man, your brain is really good at thinking up reasons why they have ABSOLUTELY NO CHOICE but to be close to each other. Good work, your brain.

I loved this story. Damn, you're good at writing Logan. It's such a fine balance to get the right mix of snark, sweetness, ridiculous performer for his audience, and kicked puppy. GAH, that character. I'll be 80 years old and still swooning over Logan.

I'm glad she didn't let him off the hook totally for making that gross bet...although I have to say if it were me I may not have had the same will power. Tbh I'm not sure Duncan ever would have agreed to the bet - it would have been too publicly 'not nice guy' and I think he cares too much what people think of him to do it. He probably would have just stormed off sulking. But if you hadn't made him agree to the bet we wouldn't have got this great fic, so yay!
Dramamomma19 chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
I like it But I think weevil should have commented and we should have know what they said mac wallace and weevil. Also Veronica should have said something like you had to whore me out. And After all this time you still haven't closed the deal. and we see veronica yell at the vice principal for the whole kissing booth thing after that night. Even thought she enjoyed it.
tatalol chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
I adored this. Through and through.