Reviews for Bringer of Peace
deletedaccount67857 chapter 12 . 5/19
666th review
Capn America chapter 1 . 4/13
This is superb, sensational, spectacular. I dearly wish this story gets continued. Hyvnn, wherever you are, please don’t abandon this masterpiece.
Neji has brown hair, not black
Cerauno chapter 12 . 11/22/2021
What an incredible story. Your penmanship is phenomenal, and your storytelling is compelling. I can’t tell you how hard it is to find a good story that centers around a spiritual motif like this one.

I know that writing takes precious time out of your day, time that you could be using for other, possibly more important, things, and so I can not ask you to continue to do so. Even so, should you decide to never touch this story again, let it be known that I’m glad you have created this.

Thank you.
Roberto9090 chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
the Uchiha doesn't have rikudou sennin documents, only that stone
Calm Dragons chapter 6 . 6/14/2021
His second coming cometh.

Ōnoki of Both Scales opened his eyes..

.. and he was assaulted by back pain.
vcs123 chapter 12 . 5/11/2021
loved this story , hope you will come back and update it
i like me food chapter 12 . 5/5/2021
Is this ever going to get updated or...?
Nuso chapter 6 . 2/16/2021
yeah! NEJI HAS APPEARED!

too bad it's not the real neji, but I'll take whatever I can get!

THANKS AUTHOR-SAMA!
MeMeMooMoo chapter 12 . 2/6/2021
Damn, all your stories are amazing, and you just seem to abandon them. What happened to having an ending planned, along with a sequel? Why'd you just throw this amazing story away?
god eater chapter 9 . 12/14/2020
nice touch on the poetry/

also, your interpretation of ninshu of actually being senjutsu is kinda neat. though im a bit iffy if people were just using natural energy as base training lol, no wonder ninshu was changed and almost forgotten
god eater chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
yoooo the way you built that up was amazing! loving lilith and hamura though that:s so original! furthermore, i like how theyre just a one woman man, most of the people here would jump at the idea for a fucking harem lmao and i hope you really continue this, especially with the religious tones because frankly, we deal with gods here-gods who can actually interfere and lead people away from the shinobi and towards actual peace.
god eater chapter 6 . 12/14/2020
yessss neji as hamuira
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 12 . 9/6/2020
No chance this will ever get another update?
Tengoku no Kotei chapter 2 . 6/8/2020